A nerd and some hairdos

Hey =) 

So currently, I am known as the nerd in the class. I want to have more friends and confidence but every time I try to smile and the usual conversations, I just find myself thinking of what to say for a long time... :/ Its really difficult and I also wanted to ask if you have any ideas on easy hairstyles for a girl with black hair, medium hair but not too fancy. 

I really appreciate your help,

Signing off,

Nerd_101

________________________

Dear Nerd_101, 

First I would like to say, that there is nothing wrong with being a nerd. I actually wish I was one. I wish I knew a lot of things...but I don't ;( Next thing is before even talking to someone you should think what to say. Sometimes the littlest or most random things that come to mind make a great conversation... like for example: Do you like fried chicken? 

See, it was random but it starts a good conversation of favorite foods. Yes, it can be hard to hold a conversation but once you get that momentum going then there's no turning around. 

For some easy hairstyles I would recommend

1) side ponytail but to twist it up a bit insert a hole in the middle and put your hair through it

2) curl your at the ends loosely or tightly, it's up to you. I find curls are just adorable. 

3) Straighten it and put fun head bands or clips

4) messy buns 

5) curl your hair loosely then take two bobby pins or clips and place one on each side, pulling the hair away from your face

6) french braid it or have a messy fishtail braid (it's easy if you know how to do it)

7) stick a flower into a tight curled hairstyle 

and yeah that's pretty much it  that I could think of (: You could always go to youtube for more (: