To better yourself

Dear Alex......

          3 guys are out of the picture, and my life sucks. I'm a person whom never been close to guy, finds it hard to even face a guy and all. I'm kinda the two-faced type of person. I'm a daredevil but when there is dare including a guy and me, i will give as much of excuses I can to avoid the situation. 2 years ago, i literally hate guys to the core and now being nice and all but still the mean attitude of mine is there to ruin everything. I practically had a crush on this guy for months and we were having a comment war in fb until he me and my friends pathetic and remove me as his friends. It sucks knowing that everyone hate me because of my mean side, i mean i can't control being rude and all. But seriously??? I love football and im more into man games instead of girls because i was raised with my cousin brother's. I thought guys like a rough, though and strong girl but no, sweet and cute ones work. Should i change myself for a guy that i have a hopeless crush on?

Shobby97

_______

Dear shobby97, 

Well I think that you should only change if you want to change. If you think this is getting in the way of getting guys to like you or you feel like it's affecting friendships then you should change because you want to better yourself. You can control being rude actually by keeping those thoughts to yourself. But you have to want to change in order for that to happen. It's always good to better yourself if you see fit if this helps at all. 

Alex