He cares but in what way?

Hi Alex so there's this guy that I really like and he's got a gf so when I found out for a few days I felt depressed lonely sad and like crying!! My friends tried to make me feel better but nothing worked I was in soooo deep it's not funny!! They asked him if he could give me a hug and when he came I ran off!!! He asked my friends what was wrong but the all just shrugged!! And he RAN not walk RAN after me so that's how I know he cares but idk which way Pleez help!!!

-Love

_________

Dear love,

So I want to ask you first, how long has he had this girlfriend of his? Because if he's had this girlfriend for only a few days then I would understand how you could get depressed but if he had this girlfriend for more than a couple months or maybe even years then yes, your going to feel sad, but you will get over it quickly.

So lets say that it's the first one. He's only had the girlfriend for a few days or so. Now your depressed. I want to tell you that it's not the end of the world. He can't be with her forever right? Horrible to think for the other person who is in the relationship but it's honestly something to cheer you up. Sometimes you can be selfish. Lonely? Well this feeling is something familiar to everyone but feeling lonely is your choice. For me, I'm not lonely because I choose not to be lonely. You see, I chose to confide myself into something at all times and also I just talk to a bunch of people. How can you feel lonely when your surrounded by people that love you? Crying..oh Hun I've been in that position where I felt that way in a different scenario. But don't cry... Again it's not the end of the world.

Love comes in all shapes and forms. Liking someone is only a fragment of that. How long have you liked him? How long have you known him? Talked to him? If you have liked him, have known him for awhile now, and talked like got to know each other pretty well, the reason that you feel that way isn't because you like him...but you may love him. Hard to except but true.

Your friends are really sweet :3 why didn't you let him hug you? It would have made you feel better...but then again how should I know..it could have made you feel worse. But him running after you does mean he cares for you. I know you want to hear that he ran after you because he likes you more than a friend but I can't... because I wouldn't know that. He might or he might now. There may be feelings for you that he can't act on or there may not be. But you won't know until you ask him and that's not a good idea right now with his girlfriend and all.

What I think is best is to continue to be his friend. I think if he truly likes you, that he will not only break up with his girlfriend, but tell you.

He seems like a nice guy and seems to care about you a lot. Did he catch up to? Did you guys talk? What did he say? What did you say? That conversation that you might have had may be clues to which way him caring leads to. If you want, you can tell me and I'll tell you honestly my opinion on it.

I hope this helped you.. I'm sorry about the predicament your in but just keep your head up, okay? :)

forever helping you,

Alex