Shutting out the world

Dear Alex, about the previously mentioned issues the thing is i was molested when I was younger which led me to basically shut out the world. I don't trust easily. And it is difficult for me to talk to others about my problems what should i do. 

PS thanks for advice I'm gonna ask him out tomorrow fingers crossed c:

_______

I'm sorry :/ Well I can say that I have been through some things on my own and have shut people out in my life a lot.. and I don't trust easily either. And I understand that it's difficult to talk to other people about your problems. But what I think you should do is try to. You already are taking a step by asking me for advice but now you should take another step in talking to someone that you trust about these issues. It's not easy having a childhood that scarred you but one thing that I have learned is that living in the past isn't going to get you anywhere in life. Not letting it out to someone you trust is only going to make you feel worse. If these are the issues that made you break up with your boyfriend why don't you talk to him about some of these things if you haven't already. If he doesn't understand or care then he isn't a good guy. But whoever you talk to it about isn't so understanding of how you feel then maybe you shouldn't have gone to that person. See what I like to do is I like to see if I can trust that person. I tell them a little part of me and see how they react. If I get a good vibe then I tell them more and if I don't I don't tell them anything. So try expressing yourself little by little and you will get where you want to be. Just keep developing inside you. It's okay if you don't trust so easily. You shouldn't trust so easily but let yourself be able to trust and not shut out the world that hasn't done anything to you. Or well don't shut out the people that hasn't done anything to you. 

P.s You're welcome and Good luck c: