A pregnant teens worries and questions

Hi Alex, I'm 15 and 7 months pregnant with triplets (all girls!)! I know it sounds unbelievable but its true. My parents are really catholic so kicked me out when I told them I was preggers but my bf and his mom are AMAZING and have taken me in. 

But I have several worries/questions:

1. Labour. I'm really worried about labor. I'm trying to decide whether to have a water birth or normal, although I may and up having to have a C-section. I know it is going to hurt so much, and I don't know if I will manage. I don't want to tell my bf because.., well, I'm not sure why, but it just feels too girly. I can't really voice it very well but I'm terrified.

2. Fair upbringing. How do I make sure that they have a fair upbringing. I mean, with three girls what happens if I show favouritism or something.

3. What happens if in a few years time my bf dumps me? I am living with him and have absolutely nowhere else to go.

4. Names!! I really like the names Willow, Dulcie, Pearl and Rain, but I need three names, each with a middle name. (My surname is Chester btw)

Hope you can help!!

PreggersMummyToBe

____________

Dear PreggersMummyToBe, 

Well congrats on the babies love.. and I'd like to say its great that you are living with your boyfriend and you know.. he didn't abandon you :) Seems like you are handling everything just fine :)

1) Most likely you will have a C section.. especially with giving birth to more than one baby but if I had a choice.. I hear that water birth is better? I'm not really a doctor so I would ask your doctor who will be assisting you at birth. You will do fine hun. If something were in the way like a complication for your birth then they would have told you. 

2. Just give each baby your time and attention. Switch every hour or so and when they grow up, make sure each of them are heard. Be the best mom they could ever have. You can't be guaranteed that they will not feel unwanted from another but just remind them as they grow older that they have to stick together, be each others best friends, and show that they can come to you. If you do that then I'm sure everything will be fine. 

3. It's good that your thinking about this. Not many pregnant teens do. I would suggest that if this does happen that you have somewhere you can go.. like a relatives or a best friends house. At least then, you won't be so left out in the open with a couple of babies and no where you can turn to.

4.Well I like Willow, Pearl, and Rain :) They are unique :) I'm not sure what you mean with a middle name.. usually that is your surname.. but if you mean like another name connected with those then I don't really suggest any for them. 

Hope this helped some. 

Alex :)