Time and Attention

Hiii shy girl here...

I realy like ur advice it realy helps.. Ok the i told i had been dating... We havent talked for about three weeks now i dont know if we realy are still tgather or not n afraid to ask what should i do should i call him agen cause i did n he said he was broke so he couldnt call...i realy miss him. 
2ndly... I have a guy friend we dated a cople of tymes ...he dated but says its not the same without me how do i put an end to it cause im someone who loves compliments and at the moment hes giving me attention i like it cause my guy wont speak to me...:-(

____________

Dear shy girl, 

      Well I'm glad that my advice helps you (: So you have a boyfriend that won't give you his time and attention and a a guy that is giving you his time and attention cuz he misses you? Okay.. well I think that you should really talk to your boyfriend and not go easy on him. Tell him how frustrated you are being and that if he doesn't want to be in your life then just say so but it isn't going to work out if he isn't speaking to you. He needs to realize that you need  his attention or your going to drive yourself crazy. And this other guy, well like you said you like it because your guy is not speaking to you. Do you have a attraction to him or is it just that you like it cuz he is giving you the time of day? I think that it's okay to have someone there for you to give their time because it makes you feel nice. I have those times too when I get lonely and yeah I feel bad that my own boyfriend isn't giving me the time when others are but that's when you really know if your relationship with them is good or bad. This situation you are in isn't healthy. If he really missed you and wanted to talk to you he would find a way to be with you and talk to you. Saying that he is broke shouldn't be an excuse, well the first time really but he could get a job or ask his parent or even borrow someones phone to talk to you... assuming this is long distance? or if up front, he should be able to hang with you as much as possible. Basically there is always a way but if he is just making excuses, he doesn't really want to be with you. He needs to be more honest and up front to you, for your own sake. 

        If you mean break it up with the guy that's actually giving you attention? Well you should just say that you have a boyfriend and that is why you guys can't be talking but that will only back fire cuz I bet they will say that your boyfriend doesn't give you his time and attention when he does, now how does that make sense? Or if your talking about end it with your boyfriend? Well you know I already explained that. Belive me darling, if the guy doesn't give you his attention then you have someone who does. Even if that one guy doesn't than another will. 

You know that saying: "If he doesn't give you his attention, someone else will" that applies here. 

I hope this helps! 

Alex