He avoids me

Hey Alex,

I just wanna ask you a question and I found that you give awesome advice and all. So, I kinda have a situation. 

I've been friends with my crush for a while, but recently he found out that I liked him. 

Idk if it's like anymore..... It's sorta like love. 

So school just started and he seems to be avoiding me because I guess the thought that I used to be friends with him kinda freaked him out. 

It really hurts that it feels like he's disgusted by me, and I don't know what to do. 

I know I should focus on school and all, but I can't stop thinking about him and it seems like the only time he acknowledges my presence in the class is when I need help with something. Like, I need to move something and he helps me. 

Please help me. I have no one to talk to.

___________

Hey, 

Well I can say that you should talk to him and ask him why he is avoiding you just to see if he's avoiding you for that reason. Then if it is for that reason you should ask him that why it's such a problem for you to like him yet still be friends with him? It's not like your going to jump his bones or something for not feeling the same way or if you guys can't be together. And if he really cared about your feelings he wouldn't avoid you like that. So yeah, just talk to him about it like that and see what's really up even though you and I both know what's really up. It's always okay to confirm it. 

Alex