He doesn't want a relationship but he likes me

There's this guy and we call each other 'besties'. He's really lovely and about a month ago I found I had a crush on him.. That crush has been growing and growing. I don't know what to do. We have hooked up a few times and admitted we like each other but just yesterday his ex asked him out again. He said he still likes her 'a little bit, but I like you (:' ... He's told people when they ask why don't we go out, that he doesn't want a relationship.. I've said the same but it's totally a lie !! He gets kind of jealous when I talk about other guys but he isn't taking it further!! I really don't wanna make the first move :/ please help me!

Super confused

_________

Dear Super confused, 

Oh the more than friends but still friends stage cx Well hun, I can say that this only works out if you guys are on the same terms. If he doesn't want to have a relationship then ask why he doesn't. Make him explain for you guys to get a conversation going. I know you don't want to make the first move but sometimes you have to.. if you don't you just might find yourself going in circles or stuck where you still are. If you want to be more just ask him if he'd like to be more but after the conversation with him about the relationships part. 

Alex