How to make your boobs look bigger

Dear Alex,

How do you make your. Boobs look bigger?

Sincerely flat chested 

___________

Dear Flat chested, 

Well honestly, I don't know why you would want your boobs to look bigger. I think you should embrace the body that you have no matter if you have flat chest or not. But I also understand as a girl you want something to show off and not get fun of for not having anything on the rack. Which in fact is a normal and understandable feeling. As someone who is not flat chested and not big either I take pride on what I have. I've actually already was asking for a bra in 5th grade. People say my boobs are huge but I don't see it ._. I'll tell you what you shouldn't do. DO NOT stuff any of your bras. You should never do that. If you want to make it a little bigger than I would go for a push up bra. Push up bras are a girls best friend and you'll find that it can make any boob look just a tad bit bigger. Well actually any good bra can make your chest area look good. The breasts are made of fat, so why not eat stuff that are fattening... The more weight you gain, the more fat that goes to the breast area. Now I'm not saying you should go all out with this.. because it can be different for everyone.. when someone gains weight it can go to the right or wrong places. But yeah there isn't much to make your boobs look bigger unless you get an implant or something but I really hope you don't do that ._. There are also videos on youtube and google some stuff. Do some research on it. I haven't done that because I haven't had to do that actually.. there are things about massaging and supplements and all that, so just check that out. But again, just embrace your body like I said before and be happy you don't have big boobs. It causes back problems and stuff like that. 

I hope this helps you :) 

Alex