My boyfriend flirts too much

Ello, Nervous Writer Again..... LAST PROBELM, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so, I have a new boyfriend, and he is like, perfect. Way better a boyfriend than my exes, hehe, POINT IS, He has one flaw, that I can see, that I hate so much.....He's a flirt. He flirts with my friends, right in front of me! My friends tell me not to get jealous, and I try not to but I can't help getting this awful, sad feeling when I see him and my friends flirting...My friend suggested I go up and talk to him but I can't. I was too shy to even say "Hello" to him this morning!!! What should I do this time?

-Nervous Writer (who always has a prob)

__________

Dear Nervous Writer, 

Hun please don't swear on your life on that. You can come to me with any problem that you see that needs fixing. c: Okay I'm going to tell you something about guys. I know a flirt that is someones boyfriend and let me tell you this. He may flirt with a 100 different girls but no one will compare to you. He doesn't love those girls or rather like them than he does you. A lot of guys are natural flirts so it ends up making you feel lousy but there really isn't any need to get jealous. I know, it's natural to get jealous but you also have to trust him. If you can't trust him, you can't be in a relationship. So trust him. Trust that the only girl that he's ever going like/love is you. Don't fall into that "but if she's prettier or skinnier he'll fall for her" bull because the right guy won't even notice her. He may flirt but who isn't he flirting with? A lot of the time it's not even flirting, it's just being friendly. You just got to adjust to it because you have to like the person for everything that they are even the flirting. Now I do agree with your friend that suggested that you talk to him about it.. now you don't necessarily need to do this upfront, you can talk on the phone about it and have a decent convo.. it doesn't hurt to tell him your feelings and you really shouldn't be so shy with your boyfriend ._. It's best to be comfortable than shy... 

Alex