Chapter Seven

"Lils." Cheryl spoke softly, poking her head into Lily's room. Lily was laying down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Cheryl sighed and shut the door before climbing up onto the bed beside her, sitting on her knees.

"What's wrong with my Lily?" she asked. Lily sighed, sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest.

"You know, I go all over the world with you for two reasons; to be with my best friend and to escape my problems. It doesn't help if my problems just happen to follow me halfway across the world." she sighed, looking at her boss.

"What are you on about?" she asked. 

"I'm talking about Mark, my ex-boyfriend, the one who left me for that *Not Allowed*, Courtney. Well anyway, I went to the bar at the restaurant tonight and I heard someone go, 'Wow, it's my Lily', and I turn around and it's him, smirking. He tried to hug me and kiss my cheek but I pushed him away and walked off.  Then, your brother...what's with him? He's being off with me today." she pouted some more. Cheryl sighed, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry about Mark babe, but don't let him ruin this trip, alright. Now, Garry, I have no idea what's up with him. Tried speaking to him?" she asked. Lily shook her head. 

"No." she replied. Cheryl giggled slightly, ruffling her hair. 

"Text him then babe, see what's up." she said, standing up. Lily nodded, grabbing her phone. She then looked up, seeing Cheryl heading out of the door.

"Hey Chez..." she said, getting up and wandering over to her. Cheryl turned around, only to be pulled into a tight hug.

"Thank you." Lily mumbled against her shoulder. Cheryl smiled, hugging her back before pulling away.

"That's what friends are for." she said, squeezing her arm. Lily smiled, turning to go back when Cheryl grabbed her hand.

"Wanna watch TV with me and Tre for a bit?" she asked. Lily shook her head.

"No thanks babe. I'll leave you two to it." she said. Cheryl shrugged, closing Lily's door behind her. She wandered over and sat on Tre's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"You're so caring towards everyone, especially Lily." he smiled. She giggled slightly.

"Well Lily's one of my best friend, almost like my sister. She's great, always there for me and stuff." she said, putting her head on his shoulder. 

"Well that's sweet, how close you two are. She's really lucky to have a friend like you." he said. She giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Aw well I'm lucky to have a friend like her. And, I'm quite lucky to have a boyfriend like you." she winked, sitting so that her legs were on either side of him. He laughed, leaning in and pecking her lips.

"And I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you." he winked. She winked back before leaning in and kissing him gently, making him smile as he kissed back...

******

The next day was back to rehearsals again, bright and early. The minute they got there, Beth got them all into position to get started. After giving a quick kiss to Tre, Cheryl wandered over and stood in the middle of her dancers.

"What's first?" she asked, stretching her arm over her head. Beth looked at the setlist they had taped to the wall.

"Today I think we'll start with Parachute." she replied. Cheryl sighed slightly, putting her hands in her pockets. She didn't particularly want to do Parachute right now because she wouldn't be dancing with Tre like she wanted to be.

"Alright then." she replied. One of the other dancers wandered up and took her hand for the dance to start, but Cheryl pulled her hand away. She looked up at Tre and smiled slightly, only to receive a warm smile and a wink in return. She smiled a bit more, her face going red. Beth then started the music.

"And go." she instructed. Cheryl sighed slightly to herself before starting to sing, staring at Tre the whole time..

******

After Parachute, Fight For This Love, Stand Up, Amnesia, and Hummingbird, it was time to take a little break from rehearsing. As it had started to rain, they were staying inside today. All of the other dancers were chatting to Beth, Lily was sat by herself texting Garry, which left Tre and Cheryl alone in the corner, sitting against the wall together.

"Babe, do you wanna come back to the UK with me, like after this?" she asked, resting her back against his chest as she sat between his legs, his arms around her just above her chest. He nodded slightly, kissing her head.

"Sure, that would be nice." he replied, smiling as she placed her hands on his arms. She then moved up a bit and kissed his cheek, smiling at him. 

"When we get there, maybe we can go out and have like a proper date?" she suggested. Tre tensed up a bit. No one but their close friends and Cheryl's mother knew about them yet, and he also knew how famous Cheryl. She had paparazzi that always seemed to turn up wherever she was, which was something that he wasn't used to.

"Hmm...yeah maybe so." he finally replied. Cheryl sighed slightly and sat up properly, turning around so she could face him.

"Tre, baby listen to me," she said, taking his hands before continuing..

"I love you, and I know the minute we're seen together, the press will run story after story and try to ruin us, but we can't let that get to us. They can say whatever but we know what's real and what's not right? We don't have to read that stuff or anything, we just ignore it and enjoy each other." she said, stroking his hands with her thumbs. He finally smiled a bit, squeezing her hands.

"It'll just be a bit weird for me because I haven't had this before, I mean the press intruding in my life." he laughed slightly. Cheryl giggled, scooting closer towards him and draping her arms around his neck.

"Small price to pay if you're gonna date me." she winked, making him laugh as they shared a gentle kiss. They then pulled apart and Cheryl placed her hand on his cheek, stroking it gently with her thumb.

"I really love you, Tre." she spoke softly, staring into his eyes. He smiled back, leaning in and kissing her lips, stroking her sides gently.

"I love you too, babe." he said. He then pulled her onto his knee, smiling as she curled up against him, resting her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. He kissed her forehead, stroking her side whilst playing with her hand. She giggled, lacing her fingers through his before looking up at him. He looked at her and smiled, before gently pecking her lips. She giggled slightly, draping her arm around his neck.

"Gosh Tre, why are you so cute?" she asked, running her finger down his nose. He smiled, kissing her nose, making her scrunch it up.

"I'm not the cute one, you are." she winked, making her giggle. Just as she was about to kiss him, her phone buzzed. She pulled it out and looked at the screen; it was a message from Lily, a picture message that had been sent to her from Hilary. She hit the button, making the picture go bigger so she could see. Her eyes widened; it was a picture of her and Tre with her on one side, some other girl on the other, the headline reading...

'Tre's Ex-Fiancee Warns Cheryl: He'll Only Break Your Heart'