Chapter Twenty Two

Cheryl woke up first the next morning, the smell of bacon and eggs hitting her straight away as she sat up slightly, running her hand through her hair. She looked to the side of her, seeing that Tre was still fast asleep, looking extremely peaceful. She smiled a bit, laying back down beside him, just watching him for a second. She scooted closer and placed her head on his arm, going to peck his lips when he slowly opened his eyes.

"Watching me sleep, silly girl?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. She pouted slightly, shaking her head.

"No." she giggled. He just smiled, yawning a bit before pulling her closer to him. He dropped a light kiss onto her nose, then pecked her lips.

"Yes you were." he joked with her. She shrugged slightly, running her finger down his arm. 

"Okay maybe, kind of." she giggled. He just laughed before leaning down and kissing her again, her soft lips sending shivers down his spine. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck, holding him close to her as he traced her lips with his tongue. She opened her mouth in response, giggling slightly as he rolled them over so that he was on top, stroking her thigh as he did so. He pulled away from her and started kissing down her neck, making her moan quietly.

"Stop...we can't do this now." she said, giggling as she pushed his head away and went to sit up slightly. He just laughed, kissing her lightly.

"Why? The door's closed; my family always knock before entering a room. It'll be okay." he mumbled against her lips, gently pushing her back down. He went back to kissing her neck, his hand creeping up her thigh, causing her to let out another moan. He started sucking gently at her skin, making her bite her lip as she stroked the back of his head.

"That okay?" he asked, pulling away from her neck. She nodded, leaning up and pecking his lips. 

"Perfect." she replied, giggling slightly, running her finger down his nose. He took her hand and kissed it, before sitting up enough to help her out of her vest top.

"So silly." he smiled before leaning down and kissing her stomach, making her moan...

******

After their bedroom antics and after both taking a shower, Cheryl and Tre got dressed for the day. Cheryl decided on wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a pink and grey layered t-shirt, and a pair of glittery pink Uggs that Tre had gotten her as a gift while they were in Los Angeles. Tre was wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of black Timbaland boots. 

"Wait." Cheryl giggled, stopping Tre from leaving the room. She tied her hair up into a bun at the top of her head, then leaned up and pecked his lips. He smiled at her, then took her hand and led her out of the room. They wandered off downstairs, seeing Tre's mother coming from the kitchen. She saw them and smiled.

"I was just coming to get you two out of bed. Come on, get some breakfast." she smiled, turning around, leading them through to the kitchen. She was dressed in a floral print top, jeans and black Uggs. They wandered into the kitchen, only to see that Tabby was already sitting at the huge wooden table, eating her breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. She was dressed as well, in a pair of bright pink skinny jeans, a black v-neck sweater, and a pair of black biker boots. She looked up, smiling at them.

"Morning!" she greeted through a mouthful of food. Cheryl and Tre greeted her back, then got themselves some breakfast. Cheryl took a seat beside Tabby, who was, of course, more than happy that she was sitting there.

"Tre you can go back to London. I'll just keep Cheryl thanks." she smirked, making Tre roll his eyes.

"And what will the explanation be for her not returning to London with me?" he asked. The two of them were making Cheryl laugh.