Chapter 60

NOTE FOR PART 60: Kinda strong sexual content. Not too bad but its enough. Enjoy!

Part 60

******

Later in the night, Cheryl and Tre were cuddled up in bed together, just enjoying each other's company. They were glad to be in each other's arms because they'd missed each other so much, even though they'd been apart for only just over twenty four hours.

"How'd you get here so fast though? I wasn't expecting you till at least four in the morning." she said, running her hand down his chest. It was nearly two in the morning now, but luckily it was a day off for Cheryl so it was okay that she was still awake.

"I got an earlier flight. Tabby said thanks for the tweet, by the way." he said. She giggled, pecking his lips.

"She's so welcome." she snuggled closer to him, pushing her leg in between his. She was in her pajamas but Tre was still in his jeans and t-shirt. They'd been so glad to be together that he didn't even bother getting changed; he just wanted to snuggle up with her.

"I hate being apart from you." he whispered, stroking her hip. She pecked his lips, stroking his cheek.

"I hate being apart from you too." she replied, wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him again, making him smile as he tightened his arms around her, kissing her back, rolling them over so that he was on top. She smiled against his lips, sliding her hand under his top to rest on his toned stomach. He smiled and pulled away, sitting up and pulling off his shirt. Cheryl smirked and grabbed the dog tags he had hanging around his neck, pulling him down to her. She kissed him again, running her hands up his chest and around his neck. He gently nibbled on his bottom lip, pushing her vest top up as he did so. He pulled away from her, helping her out of her top before helping her out of her pajama bottoms. Now she was laying there beneath him in just her white lace knickers.

"God you're beautiful." he smiled, making her blush.

"Shush." she giggled before reaching up. She pulled the chain over his head and placed it on the bedside table, then kissed him again. She slid her hands down between them, undoing his jeans before pushing them down along with his boxers. He smiled against her lips, holding her hips as he pushed himself into her. She gasped into his mouth, quickly wrapping her legs around him.

He pushed deeper, burying his head into her neck, sucking gently at her skin as she buried her head into his shoulder. He moved slowly, smiling against her neck as he felt her muscles contracting around him. She tilted her head back, gasping loudly when he hit that spot. She scratched her nails down his back, her eyes shut tight as he continued to please her.

"Like that?" he whispered in her ear before lightly kissing her earlobe. She nodded, grinding her hips along with him. They were going slowly and she liked it; she loved how he was always so gentle with her.

"You're so good to me." she whispered, still moving with him. He smiled before moving down a bit, lightly kissing her just above her collar bone. He then started sucking gently, making her gasp. She hadn't realized how sensitive that spot was until now.

The couple kept moving in time with one another, their moans growing louder and louder as they got closer and closer to the end of their passion. She scratched her nails down his back; he groaned into her neck as her muscles tightened around him. She bit her lip, digging her nails into his back as he thrust into her one last time. This was it; she was done.

She screamed his name over and over as they climaxed together before collapsing in each other's arms. She bit her lip, shaking slightly as Tre rested his head against hers. He then kissed her sweaty forehead before gently pulling out of her, making her moan a bit. He pulled the rest of the covers over them both before pulling her closer to him. She smiled a bit, breathing heavily as she rested her head on his firm, chocolatey chest.

"Oh my God." she whispered, still trying to catch his breath. Tre kissed the top of her head, stroking her back gently as she put her leg over his.

"You okay?" he asked. She nodded, keeping her eyes closed as she cuddled him tighter. They laid there in silence for about fifteen minutes before Cheryl spoke up again.

"Is it bad that I'm still turned on?" she asked, running her hand up his chest. He laughed a bit, sliding his hand down, pinching her bum.

"I can fix that for you." he smirked, pushing her onto her back. Before she could respond, he kissed her again, pushing into her once more...

******

Cheryl woke up first the next morning, finding herself wrapped up in Tre's arms, their legs tangled up together under the blankets. She snuggled into him some more, lightly kissing his chest. She felt him move about, so she looked up, only to see that he was waking up himself. He slowly opened his eyes, smiling sleepily when he saw her.

"Morning sweetness." he whispered before letting out a yawn. She giggled, cuddling into him.

"Morning teddy bear." she grinned. He raised his eyebrow at her, chuckling slightly as he gently rubbed her back.

"Teddy bear?" he asked. She blushed, nodding.

"What? It's just cute and cuddly, like you are." she smiled shyly, drawing circles on his chest with her finger. He just laughed, resting his head on top of hers. The two were just laying there, in their own little bubble, when Cheryl's phone suddenly buzzed. She sighed loudly and rolled her eyes, making Tre laugh.

"You keep rolling your eyes like that and they'll be stuck. Stop it." he said, poking her nose. She poked her tongue out before grabbing her phone and looking at the screen. It was a text from Lily.

<<Lily: I've done something bad Call me? X>>

Cheryl giggled slightly, thinking this was a total wind up. 'Lily never does anything bad; the numpty.' she thought to herself. However, she scrolled through and highlighted Lily's name, hitting the 'Call' button before putting the phone up to her ear. Soon enough, Lily answered..

"Hello..."

"Alright numpty I'll bite. What'd you do that was soo wrong?" she asked, a hint of teasing in her voice. However, when she heard Lily sigh, she knew it was serious.

"Chez...I.." she was stammering. Cheryl was a bit concerned.

"What'd you do? Babe what is it?" she asked, rolling over onto her side, trying to ignore Tre who was sliding fingers over her stomach, making her shudder.

"Garry left early last night and I stayed and hung out, and I got really drunk and I.." she stopped. Cheryl frowned a bit, before shooting Tre a look, telling him to stop. He stopped, just keeping his hand on her stomach.

"And what?" she asked.

"I slept with Tyrell!" Lily blurted out all in one go, making Cheryl gasp...