Part 86

Part 86

******

Later in the day, Cheryl and Tre had gone to the mall to do some shopping. Tre had gone off to Lids to buy a few snapbacks while Cheryl had gone off to Victoria's Secret. She figured that since she and Tre would be together until the middle of January, then she'd buy some sexy underwear.

"Hm; maybe I'll wear a couple before I leave then save one for Valentines Day." she mumbled to herself, picking up various bra and knicker sets. She picked out a peach and white lace bra and knicker set, a black with 'VS' printed over in gold bra and knicker set, a pink lace bra and knicker set, and a black and white lace bra and knicker set. She also picked up a turquoise lace nightie and white lace nightie, both of which were see through. She then went up to the till, smiling at the girl behind the counter.

"Did you have any trouble finding anything?" the girl asked, smiling back.

"Nah; no trouble at all." Cheryl replied, pulling out her credit card. The girl smiled before pulling out a bottle.

"Would you like a free gift bag? It contains our new Dream Angels Heavenly Mist, our Very Sexy Fragrance Mist, and our Tease For Two Kissable Whipped Body Crème in Vanilla." the girl said, holding up the pink bag. Cheryl smiled, biting her lip.

"Of course; I love a good freebie anyway but my boyfriend will be pleased with all of this." she said, making the girl laugh.

"Trust me girl; a couple of our regulars were in earlier and one of them was saying her boyfriend was like, in a trance staring at her." she said as she scanned Cheryl's stuff. Cheryl laughed.

"Mine stares at me like that now so it's alright." she said, laughing along with the girl. The girl had no idea who Cheryl was but she was fascinated by the accent.

"Hey your accent is pretty cool. Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking." she asked.

"Newcastle; it's in the north east of England." Cheryl replied. The girl nodded, putting her stuff into a bag.

"Wow; that's cool. You here in New York all by yourself girl?" she asked. Cheryl shook her head.

"Oh God no, my boyfriend's here with me." she answered.

"Aw that's nice. Just catching a New Years break and stuff?" the girl asked. Cheryl nodded.

"Yeah; it's nice. We've been together for eight months now so it's our first holidays together and we're just spending time together because I go home to England in the middle of the month and he'll be staying in LA." she explained.

"Oh my; you're doing a long distance thing?" the girl asked. Cheryl nodded, pouting.

"It's crazy; trust me. It sucks when we separate but we always do a countdown so it's not too bad; and plus its special when we see each other again." she explained. The girl smiled widely, nodding.

"Girl more power to you. I did a long distance relationship one time and I couldn't handle it; it's stressful." she said, typing in various stuff on the computer.

"It's really stressful but we make it work." Cheryl said.

"Like I said, more power to you girl." the girl giggled. They chatted a bit more and got Cheryl sighed up for 'PINK NATION', which was the little Victoria's Secret club that offered a look at the latest goods and offers for freebies and such, then Cheryl swiped her card and got a receipt and her bag with her sets and her free gift bag in.

"Alright babe thank you; have a nice day." Cheryl said. The girl smiled.

"You're welcome; and thank you for actually talking, you're the only other customer besides my regulars that talked to me today and wished me a nice day so thanks. Being the cool accent again sometime." she said. Cheryl winked and gave her a thumbs up before waving and wandering out. She went out into the little area near the map and sat down on the comfy seats before texting Tre.