Chapter 103

Part 103

******

Cheryl and Tre went to the house later, only to find her dad, stepmother, and sister and brother there. The kids were outside running around, as Gillian had sent them out there with Joe as she knew that Cheryl wouldn't be up for having them climbing all over her.

"Hey pet." Gary greeted, hugging his daughter tightly. Cheryl snuggled into him, loving how cuddly and warm her dad was. She knew that he was trying to stay strong as well, and not show that he was obviously scared that there was a possibility that he was losing his youngest child.

"Hey dad." she mumbled, snuggling him tight. Gary used his spare arm to shake Tre's hand, then he finally let go of Cheryl.

"Have you slept at all or had anything to eat?" he asked. Cheryl shook her head, so after greeting her other sister, Gary led them both to the kitchen. Joanne was there making a chicken and broccoli rice casserole.

"Jo; give the kids something to eat, aye." Gary said, making Joanne look up. She smiled sadly, coming over and hugging both Cheryl and Tre.

"You kids alright?" she asked. Cheryl just shrugged while Tre just nodded slightly, wrapping his arm around Cheryl. He looked down as she snuggled straight into him, gripping his top.

"Do you want to eat first baby or?" he asked.

"Sleep." she mumbled, feeling tired again. Tre nodded before telling Joanne that they'd eat later. He then wrapped his arm tighter around her and walked upstairs with her. They went straight into her room and shut the door, seeing that Lee had left their bags on the bed. Cheryl grabbed the bags and threw them aside before laying across her bed on her stomach, sighing.

"Come on baby, at least get a shower or something." Tre said, sitting down and stroking her arm gently. She sat back up, sniffling as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Come with me?" she asked.

"Chez, just go take a shower." he replied, holding her hands. Cheryl shook her head, shuffling over onto his knee.

"Babe please come with me; make me forget what's going on. Please?" she almost begged, looking at him as he reached up and wiped her tears away with his thumb. He then kissed her forehead before standing up with her.

"Come on princess; have a shower."  he whispered as she pulled him into the bathroom with her...

******

After their shower, they couple climbed into bed and immediately snuggled up to each other. Cheryl was laying with her back facing Tre, curled up. Tre wrapped his arm around her, kissing the back of her neck as she held his hand, interlocking her fingers through his.

"Think he'll be okay?"  she asked.

"I think so, baby; Garry's your brother, he's strong just like you." he replied. She nodded, snuggling into him some more before closing her eyes. She was just about to drift off when there was a knock at the door. She looked over at Tre, who sighed a bit before shouting for whoever it was to come in. The door opened and Gary walked in.

"What's going on?"  Cheryl asked, sitting up slightly, getting worried. Gary shook his head.

"Nothing pet, just telling you that me and Jo are going to the hospital with Gil and Joe and the kids. Will you two be alright?"  he asked, looking between them. The couple nodded.

"Yeah; think we're gonna try and get a bit of rest."  Tre replied. Gary nodded, kissing Cheryl's forehead before wandering out and shutting the door behind them. Cheryl sighed and rolled over, snuggling straight into Tre and kissing his chest. Tre kissed the top of her head, stroking her arm gently.

"Try and sleep for a bit, baby." he said. She nodded, pushing her leg in between his.

"You know, me and Garry are thick as thieves. When all hell broke loose at home, like after we found out that Joe, Gil and Andrew weren't our biological siblings, and they all left home, it was just me and Garry; we were peas in a pod. I left him up there when I came to London for Popstars but no matter what, I called him every single day, no matter what.." she snuggled into him some more, feeling him tighten his arms around her as she carried on talking..

"When I got my own place and stuff, I always had him coming down here with me, and especially when me and Ashley got married, when he was away for football, I'd have Garry coming down here to hang out with me and stuff. When I had problems with Ashley, Garry was right there for me and was the only one in my family not slagging him off; he supported me when no one else did. When Ashley did it again and we ended up splitting, I went to Newcastle after a bit and Garry let me cry on him for hours. I even snotted on him and he didn't say a word, he just let me cry. When my divorce was finalized, I cried on him again. Garry and I are just so close, and when I had him start working for me it was the best idea I'd ever had, because then I could have my partner in crime with me at all times and just hear a familiar Geordie voice. Now, it's just, the possibility that I could lose him is just too much. I don't know what I'd do."  she carried on talking, absentmindedly drawing circles on his chest with her finger.

"Baby I'm sure Garry will pull through. He doesn't want to leave his big sister, trust me." Tre whispered, trying to stay strong for her.

"It's like the roles have been reversed; three years ago he was thinking I was leaving him, and now its me thinking that he's leaving me. I swear, the malaria ordeal brought us so much closer and I'm just so lucky to have a brother like him." Cheryl said, snuggling him tighter. Tre kissed her head again, stroking her back.

"Relax babe; he'll be alright." he said softly. She sighed, closing her eyes.

"Mmm." she mumbled before drifting off to sleep as Tre watched her...

******

A couple of hours later, Cheryl's obnoxiously loud ringtone woke the couple up from their deep sleep. Tre groaned and buried his head into the pillow while Cheryl immediately answered, thinking that something was going on.

"Hello?" she immediately answered.

"Cheryl get over to the hospital now!"  it was her mother, shouting down the phone to her, making her move the phone away slightly.

"What's going on?" she replied, immediately thinking the worst. Joan obviously heard this in her voice and was quick to reassure her..

"No babe just get here; Garry's woken up!" she replied, making Cheryl squeal as she jumped up. She told her mother that she'd be there soon before hanging up. Tre looked up.

"What's up?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Garry's awake!" she replied, making Tre smile as he got up wit her to get ready to go to the hospital with her...