Part 83

Part 83

******

*Couple Days Later*

A couple days had passed and now it was time for Cheryl and Tre to leave. They'd had a good time there in New Jersey, but now they were off to New York to have some alone time together and ring in the New Year.

Cheryl woke up first that morning, finding herself wrapped up in Tre's warm arms. She blinked a bit and yawned, then looked up as Tre continued sleeping, looking extremely peaceful. She decided to mess with him because she was bored and didn't want to be up alone, so she reached up and poked his nose. He didn't budge, which made her pout. She poked his nose again, then started tracing her finger around his lips and down his jawline then back up to his forehead and around his eyes. She then blew in his face, making him jump slightly in his sleep. She giggled to herself before poking his nose again, but before she could move her hand, he reached up and grabbed it.

"You're so annoying." he mumbled, yawning slightly once he'd opened his eyes. She laughed, reaching up with her other hand and pinching his cheeks.

"Good morning Tre." she giggled, making him rolled his eyes as he rolled on top of her, pinning her beneath his weight as he began tickling her. She squealed with laughter, squirming as she tried to get away from him. He carried on tickling her, laughing.

"Say that you're annoying and I'll let you go." he said. Her face went red as she carried on laughing, shaking her head.

"No; come on stop!" she whined as he carried on. She squirmed some more, still laughing.

"Okay; I'm annoying!" she finally said. He stopped tickling her and kissed her forehead as she carried on giggling.

"That wasn't too hard to admit; was it?" he winked. She shoved him slightly, pouting.

"You're a *Ducking* dick." she said, shoving him again. He barely moved as he was so much bigger than she was.

"You're so small." he laughed. She giggled, climbing onto him and pushing him back. He lay back down and held her waist as she sat on him, straddling his waist.

"We go to New York today." she clapped her hands like an excited child, making him laugh as he gently stroked her sides with his thumbs.

"I know; so save all this sitting on me for later when it's just you and me and the hotel room." he smirked. She giggled, leaning down and pecking his lips before getting off of him. She hopped out of bed and rummaged through her bags before tossing her outfit onto the bed; skinny jeans, a black and white striped sweater with a bright red glittery heart on the front, and a pair of black biker boots.

"Cheryl you hit me with your shirt." he smirked, throwing her sweater back at her. She pouted and threw it onto the bed.

"And I was gonna let you shower with us; forget it now." she said, sticking her finger up at him, giggling. He gasped in mock shock, making her laugh even more as she pulled out her bra and knickers and put them onto the bed.

"I'm sorry baby for throwing your stuff at you." he smirked as he locked the door. She giggled, backing into the ensuite. He came in and wrapped his arms around her, making her laugh as she reached behind him and shut the door...

******

After a steamy shower, the couple came out and got dressed. Cheryl dressed in her clothing, and Tre got dressed in a pair of baggy jeans, black and white Converse trainers and a white button down shirt. He pulled on his hoodie and zipped it up before packing his bag up. Cheryl fixed her hair and put on a bit of lip gloss and mascara, then packed up her bags. Once she was finished, she let Tre take their bags while she took her handbag and make up bag downstairs. He put them on the floor in the foyer and she put her smaller bags on top of her own bag before going into the kitchen with him. Shirley, Tabby, and Leslie were sat there having breakfast.