Chapter Seventeen

After another hour of passion-filled love-making and after having a shower together, Cheryl and Tre got into some pajamas then went off downstairs. It was getting late, and Cheryl's tummy made a rumbling sound; she was hungry. Tre heard it and laughed, wrapping his arm around her and patting her tummy.

"Someone's hungry...but that's always right." he winked before kissing her cheek. She smacked his chest, pouting.

"I'm not always hungry; only about ninety-nine point nine percent of the time." she winked before skipping through to the kitchen. Tre just laughed and followed her, leaning against the counter top, looking on as she chewed her lips, looking through the cupboards.

"Would you like to cook for me?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him. He laughed, shrugging.

"If you want me to." he said. She giggled, wandering over to him and standing up on her toes, pecking his lips.

"It's okay baby. Come on, let's order a pizza. I want some pizza." she giggled. He laughed, kissing her nose.

"Okay princess." he replied. She giggled again and pinched his bum, smirking before going off to the living room. She pulled out her phone, going to order a pizza, when the screen lit up and a text came through...'Sarah'

<<Sarah: Hey cheeseball  (new name for you, seeing as you wanna tweet little cheesy pictures of you and your man in rehearsals lol). Wondering if you were doing anything tonight? If not, could I come over and we have a girly night? Love you cheeseball! xxxx>>

"Only Sarah." she giggled to herself, looking up as Tre wandered through with two glasses of juice. He handed one to her before sitting down beside her. She smiled and thanked him, then went to reply to Sarah's message.

<<Cheryl: Hardcore Harding! Sup girl?  Urmm I dunno...gotta make sure Tre didn't have anything planned for us tonight. Two seconds? Love you too Hardcore Harding xxxx>>

"Hey baby, Sarah wants to come over tonight and have a girly night. That okay, or did you have something planned for us?" she asked.

"It's fine baby. I didn't have anything planned." he smiled before kissing her head. She giggled, leaning over and pecking his lips.

"Okay baby." she grinned, before looking back at her phone. A text from Sarah was waiting.

<<Sarah: Wait you didn't leave him in LA? :O What?! So he's here? Oh well this is even better. How's about I check with the other girlies and we all come round and meet him? Gotta make sure he's right yanno  xxxx>>

<<Cheryl: Sarah we've been together for four months now...it wouldn't matter if yous liked him or not by now  xxxx>>

<<Sarah: Four months?! What?! And you've been keeping this a secret from us?! ME?! That's it...I'm calling the other girls then I'm gonna text you. We just might come round and meet this Tre person! Give me fifteen minutes. You're not getting out of this one cheeseball! xxxx>>

Cheryl rolled her eyes and sighed, giggling a bit before looking up at Tre. She nervously chewed her lips, then spoke up.

"Erm...baby, Sarah wants to come have a girly night, but she might call the other girls and they kind of want to..meet you." she mumbled that last bit, her face going red. Tre laughed nervously, putting his hand on her knee.

"Well um...you ready for them to meet me or what?" he asked, stroking her knee gently. She thought for a second, the nodded.

"Hm...yeah. I think it's right." she said. He smiled and pulled her closer before resting his lips on hers. She giggled slightly, placing her hand on his cheek and deepening the kiss slightly before pulling away. 

"Well then, I can't wait to meet your friends then baby." he said, smiling at her. She smiled back, then sat up properly and looked at her phone. No texts yet. 

"Come on, I guess we should at least look presentable." she giggled, standing up and holding her hand out. He took her hand and stood up, then the two of them went upstairs. He changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt while she put on a pair of skinny jeans and a vest top, then stuck her feet in her Uggs. She then tied her still slightly wet hair up into a messy bun, then turned around. Tre was smiling at her. She giggled and wandered up to him; not touching him, just looking up at him. He just laughed a bit, looking down at her. He had to admit; he loved how he was much taller. At six-feet tall, he towered over her small five-foot-three frame.

"God I hate that you're so tall." she pouted, putting her hands on his shoulders. He just laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist before pecking her lips.

"I love it though. You're so short though, so cute." he winked. She pouted and smacked his chest, before giggling and hugging him tightly, standing up on her toes as he did so. He lifted her up and spun her around, making her squeal with laughter as she held on to him for dear life. He then put her down before leaning down, pecking her lips.

"I love you gorgeous." he smiled, resting his forehead against hers. She smiled, draping her arms around his neck. 

"I love you too." she smiled before pecking his lips. Her phone then buzzed in her pocket, making her jump. With one arm still around Tre's neck, she pulled her phone out of her pocket with her other hand and pushed the button, making it light up. She had texts waiting from the girls. She looked up and pecked Tre's lips again, then sat down on the bed to check them.

"The girls have replied." she announced, making Tre laugh as he sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled and leaned against him, then started checking the messages...

<<Sarah: Alright it's a plan! Me and these girls are coming for a girly night and we shall meet this man! Watch out cheeseball lol I love you Chezzaboo! <3 xxxx>>

<<Nicola: Well well well...so Holloway has made it over to the UK? Can't wait to see him seeing as I missed him at your birthday lol tell him to be scaredddd! lol Love youuuuu big sisterr!  xxxx>>

<<Kimberley: So is Sarah winding me up or is she serious about this Tre guy?  lol Can't wait to meet him Chez! He better pass our test  lol xxxx>>

<<Nadine: Tre?! Who is this Tre person?! Oh you are in trouble Chezzabellababy! Can't wait to meet him!  xxxx>>

Cheryl just giggled, draping her arm around Tre's neck. He kissed her cheek, wondering what she was laughing at. 

"The girls are really excited to meet you." she finally said, resting her head on his shoulder. Tre nodded, kissing her forehead.

"Aw well I can't wait to meet them either." he said, making her smile some more as she cuddled into him...

******

About an hour later, Cheryl and Tre were back downstairs, cuddled up on the sofa, sharing a few kisses before the girls got there. Just as they were in the middle of another passionate kiss, the doorbell went. The two pulled apart and Cheryl stood up, going off to the door. She checked the peephole then opened it, seeing the girls standing there. 

"Girlies!" she squealed as they all came in, hugging their friend tightly. They then let go and Cheryl shut and locked the door, then set the security system before turning back to them. They were all staring at her, giggling slightly.

"Ready to meet him?" she asked. They all nodded, and Sarah wandered up and linked her arm with hers. 

"Yes. Come on, take us to him." she giggled. Cheryl laughed, leading them all to the living room where Tre was sat. She hoped they would like him, because if they didn't, she would be in some serious trouble...