Chapter 45

Part 45

******

Later on, they were at the arena in Dublin. Cheryl was doing a soundcheck while the rest of the dancers were backstage. Tre was in Cheryl's dressing room, checking his emails on his phone whilst waiting for her to return. He was in his own little world, when he heard a knock at the door. He looked up, seeing Tyrell in the doorway.

"What's up bro?" he asked, standing up and shaking his hand. Tyrell shrugged a bit, sitting down across from him.

"Alright man I'm just gonna come straight out with this; Are you gonna marry Cheryl or what?" he asked. Tre frowned slightly, taken aback by the question. Where had this come from?

"Uh..um I don't know man." he replied. Tyrell rolled his eyes, nudging him.

"Come on, I see how you look at her. She's 'The One' for you, it's obvious." he pointed out. Tre just laughed a bit.

"So do you guys watch me while I stare at her, or what?" he asked. Just as Tyrell was about to reply, Fefe wandered in.

"Yo I overheard that whole convo; no man we don't watch you while you stare at her but we see how you are with her. You get near her and it's like you see no one else. She's 'The One' and we all know it. We'll go buy a ring for you and all, bro." he shrugged, sitting on Cheryl's dressing chair. Tre laughed again, shaking his head.

"Guys, me and Chez have only been dating for six months, not even six months exactly but six months. Chill out." he said. Tyrell and Fefe exhanged a glance, then Tyrell spoke up.

"Alright man, so you're not super sprung over her then?" he raised an eyebrow. Tre looked down in defeat. Okay so maybe it was a bit obvious.

"Alright fine I'll admit; I'm head over heels for Chez, and I want to marry her one day but after we've been together for longer. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I really can't imagine my life without her." he confessed.

"Knew it." Fefe said, standing up. The three of them laughed. However, what they didn't know was that Cheryl was stood outside the door, against the wall, listening to them.

"Hey man, you hold on to her though, for real. She's hella cool; I've never met a popstar that's so nice. She could kick it with us." Fefe pointed out.

"She really could. That's one cool chick. She's way better than that last bird of yours, T." Tyrell added. Tre just laughed.

"Chez is just better than everyone. Swear, I haven't been this much in love before. She's just so sweet and caring, and not to mention hotter than hell." he winked, making Fefe and Tyrell laugh.

"Hey she's gorgeous, inside and out." Tyrell said. Cheryl was standing outside the door, trying not to giggle out loud. She calmed herself down, then walked backwards down the hall a bit to make it look like she'd just come down the hall. She then turned and walked into her dressing room, smiling at them all.

"Alright I left Tre in here, not Tre and Tyrell and Fefe." she smirked, joking of course. The three boys had to laugh at that.

"It's a free country; we can come in and see our buddy Tre if we like." Fefe smirked as he stood up, draping an arm around Cheryl's shoulders.

"We just got done talking about how nice you were, then you come in here being mean. Tut tut, Chez." Tyrell joked as well. Cheryl just rolled her eyes, giggling as she punched both Tyrell and Fefe on the arm. She then wandered over and sat herself down beside Tre, waving as Tyrell and Fefe waved and wandered out, deciding to give the two of them some alone time.