Chapter 50

Part 50

******

Once they were settled into the hotel, Cheryl and Tre couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They'd taken a shower together, now they were on the sofa, attempting to watch a film while waiting for their pizza to come up. However, they were too busy giving each other kisses and playing with each other's hands.

"So have you enjoyed your birthday and all that?" she asked, stroking his cheek with her thumb. She was sat in his lap with her arms around his neck. He had his arms around her waist.

"It's been perfect. I swear babe, this has been one of the best birthdays I've ever had." he said, smiling at her. She smiled back, showing her dimples. He reached up and tapped her nose before kissing her again, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"I love you." he whispered against her lips once he'd pulled away a bit. She grinned, pecking his lips.

"I love you too." she whispered back. The two were just about to kiss again when there was a knock at the door. Cheryl sighed slightly, rolling her eyes and hopping up. She grabbed some money from her bag, then opened the door, seeing a pizza delivery boy standing there.

"Yes ma'am that'll be.." he stopped, his eyes wide when he saw who it was...Cheryl Cole.

"Ch-Cheryl Cole? I'm delivering pizza to Cheryl Cole?" he asked, clearly shocked. Cheryl laughed, nodding.

"Yes because I love pizza. I know it's like an extra large one full of meat and cheese and all that; hope you don't think I'm a pig or something but I just love food and I hate the vegetarian sh!t." she said, shrugging slightly. The pizza boy shook his head, laughing.

"Wow, I just can't believe it's you. I'm a huge fan! I was at your show in Liverpool because I knew I was working tonight and wouldn't be able to make the Manchester one. You were great." he said. She smiled back, blushing a bit.

"Thank you. Means a lot and I'm glad you liked it. So how much do I owe you?" she asked.

"Oh uh oh, um.." the pizza boy looked at the receipt. "Um..twenty-four quid, even."

Cheryl went back to her bag and pulled about an extra ten quid before handing it all over to him. The pizza boy handed over her pizza then went in his pocket to get the change. However, Cheryl stopped him.

"Keep the change. It's alright." she said. The pizza boy nodded, smiling.

"Oh thank you, thanks. Oh and by the way, I totally get you on that vegetarian sh!t. It's disgusting." he said. Cheryl laughed, nodding.

"See someone gets it. Right anyway, you have a nice night and all that. See you later." she said.

"Wait, can I have your autograph?" he asked. Cheryl nodded, putting the pizza down on the counter before rummaging through her bag, grabbing her marker. She pulled a piece of paper from the pad near the phone on the wall, then scribbled her autograph down before handing it over to the pizza boy. He smiled at her, nodding.

"Thank you, Cheryl. Enjoy your pizza and everything, and congratulations on the tour. See you when Girls Aloud tour again." he smiled, waving. Cheryl just giggled, waving.

"You got it. See you." she said. She then shut the door and locked it before turning around, looking at Tre who was just laughing.

"Leave it to you to make conversation with the pizza boy that's a fan of you. Babe you're so nice to the fans." he said, standing up and wandering over to her. She giggled, putting her arms around his neck.

"Well they've got to put up with having a lunatic like me as their idol so of course I'm nice to them..." she joked, before going serious, "No but seriously they're like my babies! They're so dedicated and I just love them to bits."