Chapter 38

Part 38

******

Later that night, Cheryl, Lily and Garry returned to the hotel. Tre had gone back to his for the night, so Cheryl would just be texting him for the night.

"We're heading to bed." Lily said, holding Garry's hand as they headed into her room.

"Alright, goodnight." Cheryl smiled, kicking off her heels before picking them up. Lily and Garry smiled before heading into the room and closing the door while Cheryl went off to her own room. She slipped out of her dress, standing in just her underwear as she rummaged through her bag for some pajamas. She settled on her yellow pajama shorts and blue vest top with a yellow duckling on the front, so she lay them on the bed then headed off to the en suite to get a shower...

******

After a nice shower, Cheryl wrapped up in a fluffy white towel then wandered back into the room. As she approached the bed, she saw the light on her phone flashing. She sat herself down, holding her towel closed as she picked up her phone and looked at the screen. She had a new text; 'Tre'

<<Tre: Hey my lady love. So I had a shower and now I can't sleep. You alright? Xxxx>>

She smiled to herself, already missing him. She quickly typed out a reply:

<<Cheryl: Hi baby! Aw bless ya. I've just had a shower so I'm gonna get into my jammies! Miss you already :/ xxxx>>

She put her phone to the side then stood up, dropping her towel. She put on her knickers, then slipped into her pajama shorts and vest top. She then tied her hair into a messy bun before sitting down again and grabbing her phone. She had a reply from Tre waiting.

<<Tre: Oh baby I miss you too :/ Tomorrow at the airport, you'll get all the kisses and cuddles you want. Xxxx>>

<<Cheryl: Now you know how the paps are. They've caught us at dinner so they'll love to catch us kissing! Xxxx>>

<<Tre: You've already posted a million pictures of us kissing and what not on Twitter xxxx>>

<<Cheryl: Oh yeah I have haven't I? Haha well okay at the airport I want kisses and cuddles xxxx>>

<<Tre: Just too cute! Okay if I call you? Xxxx>>

<<Cheryl: Go for it! xxxx>>

About two minutes later, Cheryl's phone lit up. She looked at the screen; 'Tre calling'.

"Hello baby!" she answered, laying back on the bed, giggling...

******

"Chezza...get up!"

Cheryl jumped awake, seeing Lily standing over her. She looked around; she was under the covers with her phone still in her hand. She frowned a bit, sitting up slightly.

"What?" she asked.

"We're late. We've literally got forty-five minutes to get to the airport and get our tickets scanned and all that. Hurry." she said, running out of my room. She dropped her phone and jumped out of bed, quickly rummaging through her bag for something to wear. She found a pair of black skinny jeans, a white vest top, and a pink hoodie with 'AERO' written across the front in black. She threw the clothing onto the bed then ran into the bathroom. She switched the shower on and got out of her pajamas, then stepped into the shower. After a quick shower, she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself, then brushed her teeth. Once that was done, she went back into the room and slipped on her knickers and her bra, then pulled on her clothes. She then stuck her feet into a pair of black heels, before standing up and brushing her hair. Just as she finished doing so, Lily poked her head in.

"We've gotta go." she said. Cheryl nodded, zipping up her suitcase before putting her hair and make up stuff into the other bag. She then grabbed her handbag and her phone, walking out behind Garry who was carrying her bag.

"Is Tre meeting us at the airport then?" Lily asked as they walked out of the room. Cheryl shrugged, unlocking her phone to send a text. Just as she'd done so, a text popped up; 'Tre'

<<Tre: Hey baby! Where are you guys? We're at the airport! xxxx>>

"They're already at the airport." she replied, looking up.

"God we're super late." Lily sighed as they stepped into he lift. Cheryl just rolled her eyes, replying to Tre's text.

<<Cheryl: Hey baby We're running late so we'll be there shortly. xxxx>>

She locked her phone and put it aside, stepping out of the lift once they reached the first floor...

******

Once at the airport, the three of them quickly wandered in and got their tickets and passports checked. They then wandered over to the lounge, seeing the rest of the dancers.

"About time." Tyrell joked, making everyone laughed. Cheryl and Lily gave them the evils, then Cheryl wandered over and sat on Tre's lap.

"Miss me?" she giggled, stroking his cheek with her thumb. He laughed a bit, taking her hand and lightly kissing her knuckles.

"Of course." he said. Everyone was looking at them.

"Here they go. Lets just throw up now." Dubz joked, making everyone laugh.

"Man shut up. You just mad because I've got the finest girl ever." Tre said as they laughed some more. Dubz just shook his head because he knew it was true.

"You a lucky man, alright bro." he said as their flight was called. They laughed, grabbing their bags and going off to the plane. They got settled in their seats, then Tre took Cheryl's hand.

"To Denmark." he smiled. She smiled back, lacing her fingers through his.

"To Denmark." she grinned...

******

*Hours Later*

"Chez, wake up baby."

Cheryl slowly opened her eyes, looking up as Tre smiled at her. She stretched a bit, letting out a yawn.

"Hmm...we about to land?" she asked, moving her arms as he reached over to help her with her seatbelt. He nodded, kissing her nose.

"Yep." he replied as he held her hand. Soon enough, the plane landed. Everyone gathered up their things and exited the plane, seeing the cars waiting to take them to the hotel.

"You gonna ride with me, Lils and Garry, or the others?" Cheryl asked as they walked through the airport.

"You." he replied, holding her hand. She nodded, squeezing his hand as they reached the car. They put their bags into the boot, then got into the car. Cheryl yawned again, putting her head on his shoulder. He kissed her head, stroking her side gently.

"You can get some rest when we get to the hotel." he whispered. She nodded, snuggling into him a bit more...