Chapter 21

A bonus post because it's my birthday and I don't want to torture my readers today.

Thank you all for the likes and comments. Means alot.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I woke up this morning with all the good thoughts I had last night, I take a long and refreshing shower, humming softly and thinking about last night. I got dressed and went downstairs.

I knock into something, I look up and see Zayaan standing infront of me with his hand around my waist. I jumped back and walked away, all my happy thoughts just went out the window.

All my lovely siblings and my dear bhabhi were in the kitchen waiting for me to join them for breakfast. Bhabhi made breakfast for everyone and served them in the garden outside, Zuhair bhai told my parent's that we would not be joining them for breakfast.

I felt so special, they got together and made my favourites for breakfast. It definetely cheered me up and the cherry on top was when Fawaaz bhai told me that us kids are having lunch with the Hamidi's.

I will get to see Aahil again, just seeing him makes me feel better and I forget all my worries. After breakfast Fawaaz bhai and I went upstairs, when we got to the hallway Zayaan was standing there. He asked to speak to me alone, Fawaaz bhai refused but I told him it would be okay.

"I don't want to start this new journey of my life with you hating me, I am begging for your forgiveness and hoping that we can put this behind us. I know I made a huge mistake and it's something no wife wants to go through, it happened and it shouldn't have happened and it will never happen again I promise. I can't change it but I can change myself. I don't know what got into me because I never did something like that before. Please find it in your heart to forgive me," he say apologetically.

"I have forgiven you a long time ago, I unfortunately can't forget the hurt I'm feeling, you can sit here and say how you don't know how it happened and it shouldn't have happened but it did and while you were busy with this lady, I clearly didn't come to your mind, that shows me that I hold no importance to you. All this marriage is to you is a deal. Also to say that it will never happen again might mean something to you but it's a false promise to me."

"Amaani please lets work through this, today we are getting engaged, we are taking a step forward towards each other. I am pleading with you, don't let me feel worst then I am already, you do hold importance in my life otherwise I wouldn't be trying to make things right."

"I don't know what to say to you, if only you knew what I am going through. I stand here infront of you, looking at you and all I want to do is punch you in the face and all I see when I see your face is how you betrayed me. I hate you so much now, that words can't even begin to explain it."

"Punch me if it would make you feel better."

"It won't solve anything, I will still be stuck with you."

He starts tearing and I know that he now knows how I feel. He is hurting after hearing me say how much I hate him and how I feel.

"I can't tell you how much your hatred is hurting me, I feel as if someone has taken my heart out and cut it to pieces. For you to say you stuck with me hurts me."

I sat there just looking at him, nothing he says is going to change how I feel. I don't know how to move forward from here. All I know is I'm getting engaged to him tonight and I can't change that.

After many tries he gave up and left the room, he figured he wouldn't get anywhere. It hurt me even more to know that he had given up so quick.

I went downstairs to see where everyone else was, bhabhi was helping my Ammi see to all the guest. Armaan was helping Fawaaz with the chairs and tables for lunch. Although we were not going to be around for lunch we had to get everything sorted before we left.