Chapter 94

I sat in the room with Tasneem, she refused to leave me alone while I was so emotional. Aadil messaged and said he was leaving, he didn't want to create any trouble between Zayaan and I.

If it was not for Aadil, I would probably be stranded at the airport. After my argument with Zayaan I felt that I should listen to Aahil and go back home.

I felt so unwanted, like I was a piece of trash and Zayaan made me feel this way. I thought I was here to make our marriage work but it seems like he doesn't care anymore that I'm here or he feels that because I'm here he can treat me how he wants and I will just accept it.

"Amaani open up," Zayaan yells as he knocks on the door.

Tasneem opened the door and told me that she would be waiting outside for me. Zayaan told her that he was here and I didn't need them. I knew from the arrogance in his voice that he wasn't going to budge so I asked her to go home.

"Amaani why are you being so stubborn?"

"Amaani…. Is that what you going to call me from now on? I guess your other wife got doll… well I guess it was going to happen."

"Really about a name, you going on for a name."

"Forget about it, it doesn't matter anyways. Are we going home, do I stay here or go back to my parents?"

"What do you mean? Of course we going home."

"I'm just asking because since I'm here things never went how you said they would be."

His phone kept ringing, he let it ring but it annoyed me. I knew it was her, she probably knew we were going to be together and she had to find a way to disturb us.

"Answer it will you, it's annoying and I don't want to be blamed for you missing her calls."

"It's not her."

"Just answer it."

"What do you want?" He answered the call and shouted.

I packed my things into my bag and indicated to him that I will be waiting at reception. I checked out and then waited for Zayaan in the lobby. He took a while but he came although he looked worried.

"All okay?"

"Yeah, let's just go."

I grabbed my bag and followed him to the car. On our way home he said that he was dropping me off and would see me tonight. He didn't say where he was going but I knew so I didn't ask.

Once I was settled I called Tabassum, she was excited to hear my voice but sounded disturbed. She didn't want to say what was bothering her so I didn't force her.

I told her that I was in town and that I'm at home. She was surprised to hear I was in town, Zayaan hasn't told any of them. Raeesa is staying with my inlaws currently and he has been there the whole time.

I suddenly felt like I'm the other wife, I asked her if he was at home last night at the time I arrived and she said he was. She said that Raeesa had a huge argument with Ammi and he was trying to calm her down.

I guess that was his emergency, I didn't bother much about it. She succeeded in her first plan. I hope she knows it's not a competition. There was nothing for me to do after I got off the phone with Tabassum so I sat in the room watching tv.

I didn't want to stay in the same room as Zayaan so I took one of the guest rooms. I didn't call anyone at home because I know they would figure something is wrong once they hear my voice.

I fell asleep waiting for Zayaan to come home, I woke up for fajr and found Zayaan sitting on the floor by the bed sleeping. I tapped him to wake him up, he opened his eyes and smiled at me.