Chapter 85

I woke up to the ringtone on my phone, it was Aahil. I didn't want to speak to anyone or see anyone. I ignored his numerous calls and sat in bed too lump to get out. I sat in bed for the rest of the morning sobbing away.

The doorbell rang, I went down to see who it was, I was so embarrassed, it was Aadil and I was a mess and still in my pj's. I invited him in and excused myself. I ran upstairs to make myself at least look a little bit decent.

"Have I come at a wrong time? I can come back."

"No it's okay," I say nonchalantly.

"You don't look okay, is there anything I can do to help?"

"Not if you can help me get my husband back and stop his wedding."

"What he is getting married again? To who?"

"His ex, I'm sure you not here to discuss my life. What can I do for you?"

"His ex Raeesa? How can he she is a..."

"Yes Raeesa," I interupted.

"I'm really sorry Amaani, I'm sorry you have to go through this."

"You don't have to apologise, it's not your fault. Anyways why are you here?"

"Well I wanted to take you out for lunch but I can see that it's not really a good time."

"No it's fine, I need to get out and move on."

"What you mean move on?"

"I was waiting here because I thought he might remember in this month, but he has not and he is moving on."

"But he's your husband, he is allowed four wives."

"I know that but I'm not ready for a polygamous relationship. Especially not one where my husband doesn't realise I'm part of his life."

I don't think Aadil knew what to say, he sat there looking at me. Maybe he feels sorry for me, I'm sure he thinks I'm such a loser. It was awkward for a few minutes until the door bell rang again.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Aadil asks curiously.

"No I'm not, excuse me let me get that."

I opened the door and it was Aahil. What the hell was he doing here! I didn't need him coming here and making things worst. I also didn't want him to say anything infront of Aadil.

He greeted me and then gave me a hug, I hugged him back and invited him in. I let him know that I had company and that he shouldn't say anything about our personal life.

"Aadil this is Aahil, my best friend and this is Aadil uhm..."

"Her friend aswell."

"Amaani I think I should come back later, I'll call before I do," Aadil says and excuses himself.

I asked Aahil to make himself comfortable while I went to take a quick shower and got ready. There were a few things I needed to sort out before Zayaan gets married. I ordered lunch for us and headed downstairs.

"So what brings you here?"

"Zuhair bhai told me about Zayaan, I'm not here to convince you to leave him or to be with me, I'm here as a friend, to be your support."

"Thanks Aahil but I really want to be alone right now."

"I won't get in your way, take as much time as you want, if you want I will stay at the hotel but I'm not leaving you alone in this struggle. He has to remember you, he doesn't deserve to leave you because he took you away from me."