Chapter 86

I open my eyes to fresh sunlight hitting me, I laid in bed for a little bit thinking about how my whole world has been destroyed. I took a long refreshing shower and then went down to make breakfast for Aahil and I.

I kept thinking about Zayaan, I miss him alot, I sit at times with his shirt or jacket just so I can smell him. When I feel sad I take out our wedding album and go through the picture. I don't know if I will ever be able to face Zayaan without thinking that he has touched another woman.

I'm six weeks pregnant, I have an appointment with the gynaecologist in two weeks time. I have just two weeks here, I scheduled for the appointment before I decided to move.

I know alot of people think I'm deserting Zayaan but it's not true. I wouldn't leave if I had a choice, if he does remember me before I leave I will definitely stay and work on our marriage. I still love him today as much as I did before.

Aahil wanted me to get out of the house, he said it would make me feel better. I am not ready to face the world as yet. I'm sure people are talking about my situation, they probably laughing at me.

"So where would you like to go?" Aahil asks gingerly.

"To my room."

"Amu come on, you can't sit like this everyday moping around. It's going to have an effect on your child."

"I know but I can't help it, I miss him so much, I wish he would walk through the door and give me a tight hug. I want to be near him, hold him, smell him, look at his amazing smile and his crazy laugh."

"He is the love of your life it's normal," Aahil says as he got up to give me a hug, just then the door bell rang.

Aahil went to see who it was, he took a bit long to come back to the kitchen so I went to see who it was. I froze when I saw Zayaan and Raeesa standing at the door, Aahil squeezed my hand to bring me back to my senses.

"Sir you, what brings you here?"

"Amu don't be rude invite them in."

"Oh sorry, please come in."

"Who are you?" Zayaan asks looking at Aahil.

"I'm Amu's best friend."

"Sir you haven't said what brings you here?"

"I must say you have a lovely home."

"Thanks sir."

"Sir again. I told you call me Zayaan."

If only he knew how much it hurt me to take his name, I am happy that I got to see him but I couldn't stand that he held her hand, he looked at her like she was the most beautiful person to him, I wanted to pull them apart and tell her he is mine, but how.

"Sorry but I call my patients with respect not by their name."

"Okay, no problem call me sir then. We actually here to invite you to stay with us at my home until our wedding."

"I'm sorry that's not possible."

"Why not? If it's because you have your friend here, you welcome to bring him along."

"No sir, I won't be attending your wedding or any of the functions."

"I'm sorry we just assumed you would be making it."

"It's okay sir. I have other responsibilities so I won't make it."

"How is your pregnancy going and your husband has he recovered?"

"Not as yet sir. My pregnancy is going well so far."

"WHAT! You pregnant?" Raeesa yells out.

"Calm down doll, why you getting so hyper?"