Chapter 44

I promised myself never to cry about anything or anyone, but after Zayaan left I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I felt bad not only for myself but also for Zayaan's parent's. 

He doesn't realise what torture he is putting them through. He feels what he is doing is right, if only he knew how wrong he is. He might be seeing everything yet turns a blind eye.

Just before dinner time my Abba called us all to the presidential suite. That's where my parent's and grandparents are staying. My Abba wanted to have dinner with just our family. He had the food sent up to their room so we all sat there and ate.

"I have something to say to all of you. I should have checked and verified before I made this huge mistake which I'm paying for today. I forced my decision on Amaani which I agree was wrong and unfortunately I can't change my decision now, its too late. I'm really sorry Amaani, I should have agreed to Aahil and you."

"Abba I'm only getting what's planned by the Almighty. Allah has written out that I should marry Zayaan and have this life and that's what will happen. Don't blame yourself."

I know my Abba is feeling helpless, they have already signed the deal and started on the project so it won't be right to back out now. Besides the loss we will incur in our business, we will also be breaching the contract.

I know, that for him, his children and his business is equally important, I just wish that we could be more important than his business. I wish things would be different but then I would have to fight my destiny.

We were exhausted from the tour, we decided to spend time together so we all stayed in the presidential suite. Nanu told us stories about people he knew, about his experiences in life and he gave us some advise.

I always enjoy Nanu's stories, there is always a lesson to learn behind the story. After our little get together we went to our rooms,  Nanu asked me to stay behind a little while longer, he wanted to speak to me.

"Meri bachi, I know you going through a lot right now and sometimes you blame your parent's for it. They just want the best for you and yes sometimes their choices might not always seem right but their choices are made according to Allah's plan. If Allah planned it, it will happen."

"I know Nanu, I don't blame Ammi and Abba. I know what is written out for me I will end up with."

"Beta remember that you never alone, if we not around you have your parent's and your brother's. None of them will let you suffer."

"Nanu relax, I'm okay, I know my family is there for me. Today proves that they with me no matter what. I'm going to my room now, I will see Nanu in the morning."

When I got to my room I checked my phone, there were 27 miss calls from Zayaan. He probably wants to apologise, I'm so fed up with his meaningless apologies.

I changed into my pj's and then jumped into bed, I laid in bed thinking about last night and this morning. Am I over reacting or was the way I reacted right. I'm so confused right now, its so difficult to be in this relationship. 

I'm in a deep sleep, the phone is ringing, I jump up in shock and pick up the phone. A sweet voice says, "ma'am this is your wake up call you requested."

I completely forgot that I asked reception to wake me up. Today we invited for brunch by one of my Abba's friends, we meeting them at 11am, I got thirty minutes to get ready, which is impossible. 

Everyone was ready and waiting downstairs, I told Bhabhi they should carry on without me, I would join them when I was done. I knew I would definitely take more then thirty minutes.