Chapter 50

Today I leave with Ammi, Asma Chaachi, Fawaaz bhai and Mahek. We going for wedding shopping, my Ammi and Asma Chachi have planned this trip ever since we turned teenagers.

Our flight is at 11am, so we decided to have breakfast at the airport. Zuhair bhai and Suhail bhai dropped us off at the airport.

I slept through the 8 hour flight, I can't believe I slept all the way, I'm usually awake through flights. Maybe I was tired or my body still hasn't recovered from the lack of one nights sleep.

Anyways once we landed, Fawaaz bhai went to get our rental car. We went straight to the hotel and relaxed before we met for dinner.

Once dinner was done we took a drive to the nearby market. Here the shops are open late and are open until late in the evenings.

You can't shop before 10am, the shops that open before that are also closed earlier. Ammi and I saw a few things we liked but didn't want to rush into buying things.

I open my eyes to fresh sunlight hitting me. The gleam of light shone in through the gaps of the curtains, I sprung out of bed and took a quick shower.

Ammi came to get Mahek and I for breakfast, I was famished, it's been months since I've been this hungry for breakfast. I could actually hear my stomach growl.

After breakfast we went to do more shopping, Ammi and Asma Chachi know all the places we need to go to, they've done this before.

I'm so glad Mahek and Fawaaz bhai are with me, I would probably be sulking by now. It's not easy to handle two strong personalities like my Ammi and Asma Chachi.

By the time we were done with our shopping for the day, everyone was really hungry. We had skipped lunch so we could get to do most of the shopping.

Wedding shopping is not easy, I knew it would be tiresome but not to this extent. My legs are aching, I can't take a step further nor can I use my brains.

I love shopping, I can spend everyday at the mall but this is something else. We've walked so many markets and shops that I don't think I want to see another store again.

We had lunch at a lovely restaurant, the seafood was awesome. Zuhair bhai told us about this place, he's been here a few times. The manager knows him so well.

I haven't Spoken to Zayaan since yesterday, I'm missing him alot. He has a big case at the moment so we won't be in touch for a few days.

Once we got back to the hotel, I took a long refreshing shower and then took a nap. Mahek woke me up just before Asr.

I prayed my salaah and then went to check on Ammi. I knew she wouldn't rest until she sorted out all the things we bought today.

Today we got to buy one outfit for me for the Sangeet, we got outfits for Zafar, Fawaaz bhai and Suhail bhai, luckily for technology we could send pictures to Suhail bhai and Zafar.

We managed to get few gifts for my inlaws as well. We far from done with shopping but I am in a mood to do something more exciting. I asked Ammi permission for Fawaaz bhai, Mahek and I to go out.

We went to watch a movie and then took a walk around the beach, there was a show that some university students put up with such a unique message. Then we had food from the street food stall, which were amazing.

We got back to the hotel just past 11pm, we had an early morning appointment with a designer so I had to get as much sleep as I could get.

Fawaaz bhai, Mahek and I want to get back as soon as possible. Ammi and Asma Chachi said we would be here more then a week but I want to go home in 3 days. Let's hope we can finish all our shopping.