Going Home

At the time when Tabna and Manuel were at  a cinema hall , the two comrades she was with in jungle had come up with another plan on how to get her out of the well guarded orphanage by the military , came to the guards at the gate , one told the guards that he'd found a guerrilla and had advised him to turn himself in ,  the one with curly hair put himself forward before the guards ,  the other guard asked whether he was the one who is turning himself in , having agreed , the guard took him to an interrogation room where Tabna was taken on her first day at the orphanage  , Doctor Tatiana was brought to see the new boy who'd turned himself in to have a change in his life .

"What's your name ?" she asked .

"Marcus Ms ."

"What made you turn yourself in to us Marcus ?"

"People change , don't you think you should very well be aware of  that? To be precise ,am tired of a life of the guerrillas, stealing and killing are things I don't want to do anymore ."

"That's good but you have to know that something like this you're doing , it's rare among the guerrillas , your comrades will continue looking for you and probably try to kill you ."

"Are you an ex-militia doctor?"

"I don't have to be one to know that , Many of the children you've seen here are ex-militias, so I've learnt a lot from them ."

"Well for my case , I understand I've taken the right decision ." He added . " Are you guys going to help me or not ?"

"Sergeant!" she took a glance at Marcus. "You can take him and join the others , we can trust him ." Tatiana ordered the guard whom she was with inside the room .

"Thank you doctor ." Marcus never thought it would be that easy to get inside the Orphanage .

Tabna was coming down stairs from the priest's office when she saw Marcus being transferred to join the others ,Tatiana had asked the guard to allocate him an activity which will keep him busy at the orphanage ,Marcus did see Tabna but kept his eyes looking around as he was transferred, Tabna ran down stairs and confronted him .

"What do you think you're doing ?" she grabbed him by the collar of his tartan plaid red shirt .

"What are you talking about ?" Marcus asked .

"Hey let him go ." The guard held his gun at the back and pushed her off from him.

"Tabna am turning myself in ."

"Do you think am an idiot? , don't expect me to believe that ."

"That's your problem ."

The guard took Marcus to his allocation , Tabna rushed back upstairs in disbelief ,they were onto her , Marcus wasn't at the Orphanage to change , he was to get her back , she bumped into Manuel on her way upstairs ,Manuel asked her what was going on , told him the militias could not stop looking for her .

"What happened ?" He asked . " You all look frightened ."

"One of my comrades is here , he's giving his hoax that he's turning himself in but I know he's looking for me ."

"He can not force you to leave if you don't want to ."

"You have no idea what these people are capable of , they can even kill me from here," she added .

"We have a range of guards here , if he dares try to forcefully take you , he will get it from them ."

"And how do you think he got in here , it was through the guards with that lie ."

"So what are you going to do ?"

"I will find them and kill them all by myself before they do harm to me ."