Baragan is back

On all news channels , it was clear that Baragan has been released on bail and at the army base. Colonel Alzate was back , he became among those who were unhappy about the news and another person upset about the news was doctor Tatiana .Tatiana picked up her phone and called Fiona to warn her about Baragan , other people who were worried about Baragan's release was Felipe's law firm .Felipe the head of the law firm picked up his phone too and called Pamela luise to warn her , she asked him how it turned out possible that Baragan was out .

"I have no idea on how he got out but I promise I will find out and let you know." He explained . "All I want is for you to be more careful , this man is out for revenge ."

"I promise I will take care of myself attorney and don't worry, the man is my husband , he can not do any harm to me anymore , he knows what he can get himself into if he dares lay a finger on me ."

When colonel Alzate got the news that Baragan was out of prison , he went to meet Tatiana . Tatiana was excited to see him again , it had been a long time since the two were in touch with each other , both shared how much they've missed each other .

"But how did he really get out of prison Alzate ?" Their excitement was shadowed with Baragan's release.

"Well it happened that he had a very good lawyer and on top of that , the only case that was filed against him which only proved him guilty ,was an assault on his wife because there was enough visible evidence , with other case relating to falsification of public documents , rape , selling of government ammunition and murder disappearance ,we had no enough evidence to support the charges ,but that doesn't grant him his freedom , his on bail ,that means he can report from outside to court . I promise you . I will make sure he gets back in prison ."

"I hope so , however Fiona should also be alert . I've just updated her about the situation but I don't know ,maybe we should contact doctor Alfonso , together with him ,we can do something concerning Fiona's protection or maybe she can be transferred to another university ."

The two immediately went to the university to talk to Fiona and Alfonso , they met Fiona first and talked to her about it ,she didn't agree with the idea of being transferred , she was tired of always running away , all she cared about was her family , her new friends ,never wanted to destroy that because of Baragan . Tatiana asked her if they could talk to Alfonso about it . Fiona took them to Alfonso's office .

"I don't think it's a good idea to transfer Fiona from this university." Alfonso objected . "She's doing well here , she has made her self a family and a group of great friends here , transferring her will only mean she's afraid of this man , let's keep her here ,all we have to do is to increase the security on this university."

"I can organize that ." Colonel Alzate seemed convinced with the idea .

"I think it's better that way." Rodrigo whom they found inside the office agreed with them too.

"Well then , if you guys agree with that , let's do that then , all I want is Fiona's safety and I promise you Fiona." Tatiana tapped her on her shoulder . "You can always count on me ."

"Thank you doctor ." She looked grateful . "By the way ,what about attorney Felipe ?" She remembered another important person who could help her against Baragan. " I think he should also be updated about this ."

"Yeah you should talk to Felipe ." Alfonso agreed with her .

Felipe was already in the university building from his law firm , he was inside doctor Sylvia's office , he had come to warn his wife about something , he was all worried about what's coming next .

"I don't get it Felipe , you come from no where inside my office and ask me to be careful , what's going on ?" Sylvia couldn't understand a thing from what he was saying.