A New Life

Next morning , everyone was woken up by a sound of a motor bike outside the house.

Marcus and Patrick , Tabna's comrades had arrived at the house,  looking for her , Ms Meriya and the priest went out to see who it was ,Marcus stayed on the bike as Patrick got off to meet the owners of the house .

"Good morning mum?"

"What can I do for you young man?" Meriya replied .

"Is Tabna around ?"

"Who is Tabna ?"

"I know you know whom am talking about ."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well if you don't know what am talking about , what were you doing at St Mary's orphanage ?" he asked. "That facility keeps children who don't have their parents and you know that," he  added . " Besides what is this priest from St Mary's orphanage doing here ?"

"So what if I was at St Mary's ? and since when  do I have to let you know who visits my house and who doesn't ?"

"And do I have to explain myself further ?" he pulled out a gun.

"Okay calm down young man," the priest intervened upon seeing a gun . " Tabna isn't here ,the lady is telling the truth ."

"I can not believe it's a priest telling lies , tell me father , as I see ,last night it was a party here , whose party was it ?" Patrick asked .

" Nobody's , just a simple party with a few known members of this family ."

"Lair ,lair , I know Tabna is inside this house," he went inside swinging a gun in his right hand .

Looking through the window , Tatiana and Tabna had already noticed who had come at the house , Miguel asked Tatiana to hide Tabna up in the ceiling of the store , Patrick kept on searching throughout the house , from the bedrooms ,went to the store , looked throughout every corner , turned upside down the hay but saw no one .

"I told you she isn't here ,you guerrillas took my daughter , from that day she has never come back home , I don't know what you want from us and if she happens to come back , you will never get close to her you sons of whores ." Meriya looked pretty furious about his presence .

"I don't care about what you say and what you think old lady ,if you see Tabna around , tell her that we want her back home ."

"What home jerk ," she chuckled . " The jungle ? ,this is her home and if she shows up , you will never know ,i assure you that ."

"Don't make me laugh woman," he giggled .

"Now that you can not find what you are looking for , I want you to get out of my house and off my property."

"Get out child," the priest added .

"I will be back ." Patrick stepped out of the house .

He went back to Marcus who was outside waiting on a bike ,he asked him what had happened ,told him that the girl wasn't inside and they could have tricked them by leaving the facility with an empty car or she must have got off from the car somewhere .

Marcus told him it was there responsibility to find the girl no matter what ,Patrick agreed and that  they shouldn't leave  the town yet , had to  find themselves a hotel nearby ,the people in the house could be hiding her somewhere .

Tabna and Tatiana came out of their hiding when they were certain that the two had left .

"We can not keep Tabna here either ." Tatiana told the priest and Tabna's family .