Nina.

After parting from Chucho . Segura got her phone and called home , her mother answered , she told her mother to check for one of those television audition shows , she believed Fiona's youngest sister was going to be a part in the competitions .

"Nancy , are you after an innocent young girl now?"

"Mother , don't start with your questions again , just look for those television audition shows . I'll be back home soon."

Getting back home , found her mother trying to bottle feed her son , asked her whether she found out where the teens' competition was going to take place, her mother told her she did and it was to take at hotel Marriot , she knew where the hotel was and thanked her mother for the effort ,went to her bedroom , changed her clothes and came back to the lounge room , grabbed her hand bag , her mother asked her whether she was leaving again .

"Of course mother , am leaving . I need to go to hotel Marriot and register . I need to be a part of that competition."

"Aren't you a little older compared to those teens , they'll find out ."

"Mother , everyone lies about their age in these singing competitions , why me an exception , besides ,am not that old , with this pretty baby face of mine , no one can deny me a chance to be a part of that competition."

"You don't even have interest in singing , you just want to be close to the girl's youngest sister , please don't use her to get what you want , the girl is innocent."

"Mother , just take care of my son again . I'll be back soon when am registered ."

"You should stop this Nancy , your son needs you , we both need you here at the house "

Segura didn't listen to her mother , grabbed her handbag and left the house , when she got outside hotel Marriot , there was a long queue of girls and boys of different ages , this gave her a smile because there were girls that looked older than her , she then joined the line on the girls' side , the line continued moving and when she was six girls before reaching the registrar , she asked a girl in a floral dress before her about the requirements to enter the competition , the girl told her about having a complete entry form , two hundred pesos and an identity card , when she talked about an identity card . Segura thought about it , if she was to hand in her identity card , they were to know who she really is , the police could be investigating on her whereabouts , in order to do whatever she was planning to do , she'd to be anonymous , when the girl who was telling her about the requirements turned her back to face where the line was heading . Segura got out the line and vanished from the place , what she was doing was too risky , had to find another way of getting close to Nina .

Reaching a bit far away from the place , she got her phone and called her mother , her mother asked her whether she was accepted ,told her she couldn't , the process required a lot of things and all she needed was her help ,her mother asked what kind of help , she promised to tell her when she gets back home and when Segura got back home , she begged her mother to go and do it for her .

"Do you want me to get close to that young girl ?" She asked .

"No mother . I want you to go there and register my name . I saw parents there who were representing their children , you can do it for me as well , however when you get inside , make sure you get close to that girl , her name is 'Nina Bustamante' though she considers her stage name as 'Bettina' ."

"I can not do that Nancy , am not going to get involved in your evil deeds , it's one thing to take care of your child and it's another to help you commit crimes ."

"Mother , it's not like you're going to cut her throat out , you're just going to befriend with her , you will pretend to be a fan of hers ,that's all and if you're done with that . I promise we will leave this place and go somewhere else ."