At Alfonso's house .

Fiona and Manuel went back to the hospital to check on Adriana , and on their way he shared with  her about how his land lady was throwing him out of the apartment , he had spent two months without paying his rent and that meant he didn't have anywhere to take Adriana who was being discharged from the hospital , Fiona suggested that they take her to her mother's house and the next day Manuel could look for an apartment where he could stay with his family .

"Do you think Ms Meriya will agree to this?" Manuel wasn't sure about this .

"She's not that cruel , she will understand ."

"I think am over burdening you and your family with all this Fiona ."

"Don't even think about refusing , make sure tomorrow you look for an apartment, Adriana will stay with us ."

"Thank you ."

Fiona and Manuel got  Adriana discharged and took her  to Fiona 's house , Ms Meriya tried to resist but later thought about it and accepted her to stay , she insisted that it should be one night , Manuel agreed , Fiona advised Manuel not to leave Adriana alone anymore now that she's helpless .

The next day when Fiona was going for her classes , two blocks away from her home , she saw a poster indicating that there is was a house for rent , immediately called Manuel who was already out looking for a job and an apartment at the same time .

"Fiona!" He answered the phone .

"Hey Manuel, I think I've found an apartment for you , it's about two blocks from our house , later come and have a look at , maybe you can take it ."

"Thank you again Fiona , I will show up to that place soon ."

"Have you found a job yet ?" She asked .

"I'm still looking for one ."

"Okay Manuel , I gotta get going , that's all I wanted to tell you , better find a job ,your family really needs that ."

"Ah Fiona , I was thinking." He tried to change the subject . "Do you think we still have a chance together ?, you know I don't care about Adriana , am just feeling sorry for her , you know it's only you I care about ."

"Manuel we will talk later , i have to attend a class ." She hanged up.

At San Pedro university, throughout the hallway , Fiona ran into professor Fuentes, before both could enter the class, Professor Fuentes gave her the good news that she weren't to be expelled from the university because they found nothing against her and that Natalia had withdrawn the charges , Fiona was excited about the news and inside the class , Natalia kept glaring at her but she couldn't do anything to her , Fiona looked happy and thought of thanking her , waited till the class ended , and after the class when Natalia was already out , Fiona packed her books back inside her bag to run after her , before she could find her , she found her talking to Santiago , Natalia was arguing with Santiago about the end of the bargain , the bargain the two were talking about made Fiona get curious and she decided to eavesdrop.

"You lost the bet Santiago , you need to keep your part of the deal." Natalia argued . " It's quite clear you will never sleep with that girl ,so better go out there and buy me my motorcycle as you promised ."

"Am still trying to get her , this isn't over yet and besides am no longer interested in your deals , I will get you the motorcycle and you'll leave me alone , all I want now is to have Fiona as my girlfriend the right way , I've found out how special she is now ."

"Special my foot , all girls are the same , we need a guy who is able to provide for us ."

"Fiona isn't like other girls ."