At a cinema hall

Not only Tabna was upset about the news regarding to Baragan , another colonel in the Colombian army was upset with what he saw on television about the praises Colonel Baragan was receiving , Colonel Alzate has always been suspicious of Colonel Baragan but had no concrete evidence against him , he was having this conversation with a general and had promised him to get him proof against Colonel Baragan in the general's office .

"You promised me that, by now you will be having the proof we need against Baragan concerning his crimes against humanity ,rape allegations and unlawful killings ." The general requested .

"Colonel Baragan is a smart guy sir , am trying hard to contact my sources for anything new about him but seems they're not doing their best, what is keeping me afloat is  the fact that you believe me sir ."

"As you know ,the army is not run on beliefs , it's the evidence  we want in order to act , so go out there and get me that proof ."

"Yes sir ." The colonel saluted .

Colonel Baragan knew that the army was carrying out a secret investigation on him , so he called for his lieutenant called Rios , the lieutenant showed up before him , saluted and asked for what he wanted from him , Baragan asked him about his proceeding on the whereabouts of the girl .

"But sir , there were many guerrillas that we captured ,killed and trained to join the army ,some ran away and we never cared, but why this girl?"

"Just find that girl ." He raised his voice . "And please don't show up here again without anything , I invest a lot of money on you and your shady businesses , I need results ."

"Okay sir ."

The lieutenant knew who he was to go after and  had already got information about the militias who tried to rob a shop keeper in Ciudad bolivar a nearby slum, didn't tell Baragan about it till he was sure , that noon went to the shop to talk to the shop keeper ,just to  find out whether he knew about the whereabouts of the girl who tried to get money from him .

"Good afternoon sir ?" He stood in the door way of shop .

"What can I do for you soldier ?"

"I am here carrying out an investigation on guerrillas who are trying to harass locals , this information is for my superiors and I believe a few days ago ,two boys and a girl came to steal from your shop ."

"I remember that and on that day they ran away when they saw the cops ."

"Did they come back ?"

"Only the two boys came back and took what they wanted from me."

"What happened to the girl ?"

"The cops arrested her ,that's the only good thing that happened that day ."

"Don't you know where she was taken ?"

"Sorry sir, for that I can not tell and I don't care if she was taken by the devil to hell ."

"Thank you sir ,i will take a leave , have a good day ."

Not only the lieutenant was looking for Tabna , Tabna's guerrilla comrades were also still looking for her after a failed bomb attack on the orphanage , they had gathered some information about doctor Tatiana , she was the only present lead to Alias Tabna , the two decided to look for her office , managed to make their way inside the building where her office was ,Tatiana and Tabna were leaving the office when the doctor received a call from Tabna's mother , Meriya wanted to talk to her daughter to apologize for her earlier misbehaving towards her , the doctor gave the phone to Tabna to talk to her mother , her mother told her that she had thought about it and that she approves the fact that her daughter will be studying medicine , Tabna was excited about it , thanked her mother for allowing her to continue with her dream , and as Tabna was talking to her mother ,on the other side of the corridor , her comrades by passed her without even seeing her or noticing her voice because in the corridor it was quite noisy , everyone was talking this and that , later they managed to see where doctor Tatiana's office was though she wasn't inside since she had left with Tabna .