The rescue

That evening doctor Tatiana stopped by at Ms Meriya's house , Nina opened the door for her to come in ,she asked if Fiona was around ,Nina told her Fiona wasn't around ,that she called and told her she was to stay out with a few of her friends at a resort .

"Did she say what resort ?" She asked .

"Not really , she was in a hurry ,she didn't manage to tell me the name of the resort ."

"Okay , I will call her later ." She took a glass of passion juice which Ms Meriya placed before her on the table .

"By the way doctor , I have good news for you ." Ms Meriya felt like sharing something really great in her life to someone who has helped them a lot to reunite with their daughter

"Oh really , what is it ?" Tatiana had a smile on her face eager for to hear the good news from her

"I'm pregnant ."

"Oh congratulations Ms Meriya , that's beautiful ,can you imagine having another bouncing child in your house ?" She got off from her seat to hug her . "Am really happy for you Ms Meriya." She said .

"Yeah ,thank you doctor ."

"But you don't seem happy !" She noticed a gloomy look on her face .

"Well as you know the situation we're in ,Miguel hasn't got a job yet ,we can not rely on what Fiona is bringing in from the call center ,now am pregnant , I don't know the outcome from my work now that I've away for days , I don't know whether I will keep that job or not, I truly don't think I can handle caring for another child ."

"Calm down Ms Meriya , you have to be optimistic ,something good can come up soon enough ,you don't have to worry , it will all be okay and you will find that you can even raise a football team ."

"Okay doctor thank you so much ." She smiled at raising a football team

"Now I will take a leave Ms Meriya , have a good evening Nina, have a good evening Monica ."

"Have a good evening doctor ." They all replied at once .

On her way back to the bus station , Tatiana tried to call on Fiona's number but she couldn't answer ,her phone was off , still waiting for the bus at the bus station with her phone in her hand , she thought about Manuel's child and Adriana who lived a few blocks away, she thought maybe Adriana knew where Fiona was ,decided to pay a visit and on reaching the apartment , the people inside panicked when they heard a knock on the door from Tatiana who kept asking whether Adriana was inside the house ,Patrick who was sited on a couch with his gun in his right hand got up and ran behind the door ,whispered to Adriana to put down the child and open the door ,asked her not to let her in or give her a sign that she was held a hostage .

"What is it doctor ?" She half opened the door .

"What's going on Adriana ?, what took you so long to come and open the door? , you're not even opening it for me, are you okay?" Tatiana was disturbed with her behavior towards her .

"I'm okay doctor ,if you're looking for Fiona , I haven't seen her around ."

"Can I come in ?"

"No doctor , am a bit busy ,how about you come back tomorrow ?"

"No I need to talk to you now , it won't take long ." She tried to force herself in.

"I'm busy doctor ." Adriana tried to stop her from entering .

"What is your problem Adriana ?" She forced her way in .

Just when she had entered ,Patrick came out from behind the door ,pointing a gun at her and asked her why she's so stubborn , she was asked not to come in but she insisted, Tatiana was shocked that she jumped backward in fear , no one has ever pointed a gun at her in her entire life .