Santiago .

The next morning at San Pedro university during doctor Ignasia's class, while studying anatomy , Natalia was disgusted by the way he was telling them to grasp the body parts of a cadaver , Ignasia kept on asking questions to students about the body parts , for students especially girls who couldn't answer the questions , to show them what he was talking about , it was his habit to touch them by their breasts , butts and around their waists , Natalia was a victim though others students didn't see that .

After class, Santiago, Fiona ,Victor , Hurianah and Natalia gathered at the cafeteria to talk about what they've studied that day , Natalia was in a bad mood and when she was asked what was wrong , she kept quiet and asked them to mind their own business.

"Okay guys , let's forget Natalia's tantrums , she must have left her mind in class but I have a surprise for you all . " Santiago tried to cheer up the environment .

"Now what is it ?" Victor asked .

"It's my turn to take you all to my house , we're going to study from there ."

"And what makes that something special ?" Natalia asked .

"Well am sure some of you wouldn't like to spend your money here in the cafeteria and you have to go back to your houses to study for tomorrow's exam , at my house you're going to have all sorts foods you want , and beside , studying will be fun, everything in a recreation center is there ."

"Are you trying to tell us you're rich ?" Natalia continued with her provocation.

"Don't mind her Santiago , am in since you're promising us food , and am sure Huria and Fiona are with me on this ."

"Is that so Fiona ?" Santiago asked .

"I don't know , if Hurianah is going , i will go too ."

"Hurianah?" Victor asked .

"All right , let's do this after all he has promised us comfort over there ." Hurianah agreed .

"Now who cares about my opinion?" Natalia felt ignored .

Natalia and Hurianah got into Santiago's car as Fiona got inside Victor's truck , the two came after them and they all headed to Rosales , a locality in Bogota , he brought them to a residence , inside the residence was a house for which the main entrance brought to them to a hallway that was serving entrances of six adjustment rooms , off from the hallway situated a fireplace and a couch , Santiago told them that that's where they were to read from , whoever wanted to excuse themselves , the restroom was on the east off from the hallway , next to the master's bedroom and the kitchen for those who wanted to eat something was on the west just after the living room .

"Why are you doing all this ?" Natalia whispered to him .

"Do what ?" Santiago stared at her .

"If you think you're doing all this in order to get into Fiona's panties , trust me on that , you will never get it , that girl's skirt isn't easy to pull down ."

"What are you talking about ?" he felt a little guilty .

While the two were whispering to one each other , a phone began ringing , Fiona looked into her bag , it wasn't her phone ringing ,Victor asked Huria if it was her phone ringing , she denied that , he asked the two who were whispering to each other if it was their phones ringing , Natalia had her hand inside her bag an picked out hers , it was the one ringing .

"Hello mom," she answered the call .

"What is taking you so long to get back home Natalia?" her mother asked . "Your daughter can not stop crying , I guess she needs her real mother now , when are you getting back home ?" She was getting impatient .