Ignasia , a wanted man .

Before the last days of their honeymoon at Irotama resort in Santa Marta , doctor Tatiana received a call from doctor Alfonso , told her about what happened to Fiona and about a colleague in the university who tried to kill her , had to give her the specific reason why he was making that call to her and it was about former guerrilla called Segura . Fiona had told Alfonso about her and he was wondering whether Tatiana knew about Segura , maybe she could drop by at the university to help them find out who Segura really is . Tatiana had to cancel the honeymoon , asked Alzate if they could go back to Bogota as soon as possible , something really bad happened in their absence .

Alfonso not only called Tatiana for help , he thought about doctor Fuentes in Rionegro who was living with his brother ,before Fuentes left the university back then , he had told him if he ever needed anything from him , he should call and on calling him , he was told by Fuentes' brother that he left for United States , his new phone number was given to him . Alfonso immediately called again to United States . Fuentes was a great psychiatrist at the university , good at analyzing people's mental problems than anyone else . Alfonso thought he would be of help in Segura's case with whom it seemed difficult to understand her motive in trying to get rid of Fiona , when Fuentes answered the call, he promised to take the next plane that will bring him back to Bogota .

When both Tatiana and Fuentes came back to Bogota , went straight to Alfonso's office . Alfonso had already received the district attorney Richard Sanchez in his office and he was explaining to him how the death of Helima came about.

"From what Gloria said."Alfonso explained. "Doctor Ignasia overheard Helima and her talking about having a surgery that can make their boyfriends go crazy about them , later on Ignasia approached Helima ,convinced her about an hospital where she could have a cheaper surgery and eventually he managed to send her to that hospital from where she had the surgery that lead to the loss of her life , it's been confirmed that Ignasia was not only responsible for the death of Helima but also he has been trying to kill one of our students here by poisoning her with mercury , we don't know yet the reason why but we believe it's because she was investigating this hospital unit from where these illegal surgeries were carried out."

"So you don't have any clue of his whereabouts ?" The attorney asked .

"That's right attorney and that's why I invited this crew to help me find him." Showed him the people in his office who were supposed to work with him. "That's doctor Sylvia , the one who managed to find out the mercury that was in the girl's inhaler and the wrong medicine in her tablet bottle, she was working with doctor Rodrigo over there and doctor Connie on his left , this is doctor Anderson who raised the suspicion of mercury in the girl body and of these two who have just come in ,one is doctor Fuentes who initially worked with us but now he's back and standing next to him is doctor Tatiana who helps to recruit former child soldiers in her project as a way of giving them a second chance in life and she's also a close friend of Fiona."

"So doctor Alfonso ,what exactly is that little we have that can lead us to Ignasia ?" Sanchez asked .

"Right now we don't have anything except a bank account which he used to receive money from students who bought exams , he hasn't withdrawn that money according to the bank and that means he's still in the country unless he had more money somewhere else and that's where he must be hiding , some of Fiona's classmates managed to locate what was his apartment but it's confirmed he vacated the place . Fiona also told me that there is another girl in this story , her name is Segura . Segura is the one who gave orders to Ignasia to get rid of her , maybe he's under her protection now but we can't be sure , all I want is for us to come back tomorrow here when we have enough information about Segura , we need to know who exactly she is ."