Ms Meriya attacked .

Before going back to her office after having had a lunch with colonel Alzate , doctor Tatiana asked the colonel to drop her off at Manuel's apartment , she wanted to let him know about Baragan's release since he was one of the people involved in the case , reaching Manuel's apartment, he wasn't there , he was at his new job , she called to let him know she stopped by at his apartment , asked him to come to her house for a talk . Manuel agreed and promised to show up after work with Fiona , that evening the two went to her house , on their way .Manuel asked Fiona what she thought doctor Tatiana wanted to tell him . Fiona had no idea , told him to go and find out for himself and inside the doctor's house . Tatiana and Fiona told Manuel about what was going on .

"But that's not possible doctor ." Manuel was in a disbelief . "Why did they let him out if they have all the evidence against him?"

"When I take the matters in my hands , you all complain ." With both her hands leaning on a table. Fiona reminded them of her possibilities to make the man pay . "How can we now trust the army or the police if criminals like this one get away with it ?"

"That's not how we do things here Fiona. I may not know a lot about the law ,but taking a matter in your hands can be dangerous . Manuel . I really don't know what happened , all I know so far is that the evidence wasn't enough and you know criminals like this one have good connections , so to get rid of him , it's not that easy . I'm thinking of Fiona contacting the media about this matter but still her opinion isn't convincing."

"You want Fiona to talk to the press about this ?"

"Relax guys , doctor, am not going to do that . I really can not give myself to the journalists , it doesn't guarantee my safety at all , people are too radicalized , can not accept me yet . I talked to my friend Victor about this and he thinks the same ."

"I think you have a point there ." Tatiana agreed with her since the idea crossed her mind . "It seems risky talking to the journalists but am worried this case might take too long ."

"We'll wait and see , maybe something happens soon ." Manuel showed some optimism .

"Waiting , waiting it's something that lacks in me guys ." Fiona looked impatient and with a different approach. "From what I've heard from doctor Alfonso about the accident doctor Sylvia had yesterday , I think waiting it isn't something we need ."

"What happened to doctor Sylvia ? is she alright ?" Tatiana and Manuel asked one after another .

"She had a minor car accident while coming back from Helima's funeral and am sure this was all Baragan's doing ."

The accident was really minor that when Sylvia was taken to the hospital for a check up , she was discharged right away because she had no bruises or any injuries and the baby inside her tummy was fine . Connie and Felipe came and picked her up , took her back home for a rest . Sylvia never wanted them to treat her like she was sick , in order to prove to them she was fine , she picked a few of her clothes and Felipe's for laundry ,as she picked one of Felipe's trousers he was wearing that morning to a funeral , a receipt fell out , on reading it , it showed that Felipe had paid for a room for two days in advance at a certain motel . Sylvia asked Connie to leave them alone after reading through the receipt , promised to call her later and when Connie left , she closed the door .

"Now tell me Felipe , why is this receipt in your pockets ? this morning we were looking for you , you were no where to be seen , is this the reason why you took so long to show up at the funeral ? who were you paying for this motel room because as far as I know you slept here last night ,who is she ?" Her eyes were all narrowed and rigid .

"I will tell you the truth ."

"Of course it's what I want to hear now ."

"That room was for Baragan's wife , the man is out of prison , do you remember when I came to your office to ask you to watch your back ? it was him I was warning you about , the man thinks I've been having an affair with his wife , he's threatening me and threatening his wife , so I had to do her a favour and rent her a motel room for two days as she finds somewhere to live ."