Elizabeth .

After last night's blast and what had happened to Pilla when she fainted from a bathroom . Doctor Anderson had to check on her as he had promised doctor Sylvia , he had a diagnosis on her and found out that due to her morbid obesity, it lead to a high blood pressure and because she had been taking nachos , biscuits , deep fried Chinese chicken and chinnamon rolls , she got diabetic and that destroyed the insulin producing cells in the pancreas .

"Looking through your medical form Ms Pilla Fernanda . I see that you were once here in this hospital , what took you so long to get a kidney because it's all that you need to stop being dehydrated and fainting in night clubs ."

"Oh doctor ! what can I say ? You might have met a student called Santiago or not , am sure he's no longer a student at San Pedro . I had made a deal with that student to get for me a kidney , he told me he had found one but he lied and since then I never got a donor ."

"Santiago . Santiago . I didn't get to know him well , we met when he was leaving ,but forget about him ,don't you have any relative or anyone close to you ?"

"I have a sister I live with , her name is Elizabeth Fernanda , she's getting married tomorrow but I can not count on her doctor because of her boyfriend ."

"But at least she has to be here for you , she's your sister remember , let's call her ."

"I don't know doctor . I don't know ." Hesitantly she gave her sister's number to the doctor .

Anderson went out and gave Natalia the phone number , asked her to call Pilla 's sister .Natalia did what the doctor told her since Pilla was a very important part for her report . Elizabeth received the call and immediately came to the hospital when she heard that her sister was getting worse . Natalia is fond of exaggerating everything, she worsened Pilla's illness in order to make Elizabeth come to the hospital immediately . Elizabeth never wanted to come claiming to be so busy , when she came . Natalia asked Huria to go and call doctor Anderson , tell him that the patient's relative had come , doctor Anderson came and explained to Elizabeth how serious Pilla's situation was , asked her if she was willing to offer a kidney to her sister .

"There's no way I can give her my kidney doctor , am getting married tomorrow , hope you understand that . " She refused .

"But getting married doesn't necessarily mean you can not be a donor to your sister , if you're worried about not getting pregnant , you shouldn't because for at least after one year you will be able to have children ." He tried to convince her .

"That's the problem doctor , a year , my boyfriend and I can not wait for a year to have children , he wants to work on having our first child right after we get married ."

"Well then it's going to be a little difficult especially for your sister ."

Huria . Natalia and Pilla heard her argument with the doctor . Pilla didn't say a word , simply glanced at her sister as she walked out of the room . Natalia couldn't bare it , though she's someone who rarely cares about anyone , to her , families are really important , relatives should take care of one another , she ran after Elizabeth as she headed to the exit door to try and convince her .

"Don't you think the reason why Pilla tried to lose weight though it was too late it's because she wanted to be like you ?" She walked next to her to the exit door . "Don't you ever wondered maybe she likes to be shapely slim , tall , with a joyous personality and dressed up in elegant clothes just like you ? Your sister is going through a rough time , from my personal experience . I have a mother whom I never cared about but recently when she got an accident and ended up being paralyzed . I realized how important she is to me , realized that she is the only family I have just like you and Pilla, your sister needs you , don't give up on her ."