You're back .

At the university inside professor Fuentes' class , the students are observing how exactly a microscope works , professor Fuentes told them that by now they should be knowing that the eye piece lens which is closer to their eyes is the one that magnifies an object just like any magnifying glass and it can be moved up and down by a turning wheel and this gives them a control of the focus , he continued by explaining why doctors really need microscopes , explaining that before lots of things were ignored but throughout 17th century ,scientists realized that living things are made of tiny functioning factories called cells and recently throughout the 20th century , scientists have figured out how materials are made up of atoms that are built up from subatomic particles and all this has been possible through a microscope.

"I think class if we're to discuss about a microscope , we can spend a whole day but am going to leave you with some  homework , you will go and find out on your own what is electron microscope, read more about parts of a microscope and what does invisible really mean?" He continued .

"All right sir ." The class replied at once .

Hurianah was now also part of the class replacing Roman , and leaving the classroom after the lesson , she asked Fiona who was putting back her books inside her bag for a talk , Huria had heard a lot about Fiona from her father , from Rodrigo and from other students , she was wondering how possible it was  that Fiona knew a lot yet she missed a few years of school , she wanted know more about how she was able to analyze the dead bodies of farmers who were mistaken for guerrillas and how she analyzed the body of a woman that was found besides the river .

"What is it Hurianah ?" just like the rest of other students , Fiona already knew it was the Dean's daughter trying to talk to her .

"Ah , you see Fiona , my father has been talking a lot of wonderful things about you and as you know he was stopping me from studying from here , he asked me if I wanted to succeed I should be hard working just like you , do you think you can help me with my studies so that I can be like you , i don't want to disappoint my father ."

"It's okay ,really okay , I will be glad to be of help whenever I can and by the way it's such a honor to be close to the Dean's daughter ." She smiled .

"Thank you Fiona ."

"Okay now I gotta get going ."

"All right ."

Fiona leaving the university grounds got on a bus on her way to the call center, in her seat on the bus , she thought of the first day she met doctor Tatiana , remembered she was the first woman with curly hair to interrogate her,  a woman who asked her to raise her head up several times inside that room ,who asked her how old she was but refused to give her a reply , a woman who told her if she insisted on keeping quiet , the cops were to throw her out and the guerrillas who were looking for her would come back for her , a woman who brought her to her mother , her siblings and her father back , a woman who promised to pay for her school fees at any level because she had promised to change , it was difficult for her to have doctor Tatiana mad at her , the friendship between the two had grown stronger and stronger, Tatiana was the only who knew exactly how she felt and whatever went on in her life , she had no choice but to go back and talk to her before she could do anything else throughout the rest of the day.

"Come in ," Tatiana responded to a knock on her office .

"Good evening doctor ." Fiona opened the door and entered .

"What are you doing here Ms Bustamante ?"

"Doctor , i'm here to apologize , i can not stand this huge distance between us , i can not throw away all your effort towards me , you've been of great help to my integration, do you think you can forgive me? I shouldn't have done what I did to break your trust and also I wanted to show you a video which I used to threaten Baragan if he insisted on harassing me , on this video am confessing what happened to me before , here am telling you exactly what is between me and Baragan ."