Baragan is shot .

From the location of the photo that was posted on Facebook on Salai's account . Edward remembered that it was taken from Cartagena before it was removed from the account , it crossed his mind as they were asking around at the resort where Maria Luise and Pablo first spent their two nights before leaving for the Cartagena , having told Baragan about it , the two got into the car and left for Cartagena .

In Cartagena . Baragan used the picture of Maria Luise on his phone showing it to everyone they met asking whether they've seen the girl , many told him they haven't seen the girl , they decided to split , one looking for professor Salai and the other looking for Maria Luise . Edward kept on asking about a woman called Salai who used to be a teacher a year ago ,they spent the whole morning doing that throughout the streets of Cartagena but got nothing , later the two met again . Edward was starting to get hungry , asked Baragan if they could grab something to eat , he agreed because he was also starting to feel the same , they entered a baking store for a cake for each , inside the baking store . Baragan couldn't stop his searching though he was inside for something to eat , asked the chef whether he knew a woman around the place called Salai who did quit teaching a year ago , the chef told him he didn't know any woman by that name .he thanked him for trying to be helpful , they grabbed their cakes and left the store ,outside the store in the door way , the two were wondering where to start from again , a young man who was among the workers inside the store came out and asked them whether they were looking for professor Salai .

"Yes we're looking for professor Salai , though from what we know she's no longer a professor ." Edward replied

"I'm willing to tell you where she lives ,she usually buys her bread from here but as you know my boss is a discreet person , he knew who you were looking for but I guess from your looks , he never wanted to tell you the truth , he can not snitch on his customers , professor Salai was my teacher before she quit teaching , like I've said . I can tell you where she lives but as you know the payment here isn't something really good .I hope you understand the language I'm speaking ."

"Yeah , we understand you need some money ." Baragan understood the language he was speaking and got out his wallet . "Here is five thousand pesos ."

"If you go straight on this road ." The young man with a smile on his face secretly took the money into his apron . "You will find another road on your right , follow that road but after two houses , you will find a ranch ,on that ranch it's were professor Salai lives ."

"Thank you young man , you can now enjoy your money as much as you want ." Baragan looked more excited , didn't waste anymore time , asked Edward to get into the car and the two headed to where they could find Salai .

Before they could reach the ranch . Baragan received a call from his daughter , he was excited to hear from her , his daughter asked him if they could meet , his face lightened up when he heard that his daughter was willing to talk to him , asked her where he could find her . Maria Luise confirmed the location the young man at the bakery told them about and in about two minutes . Baragan was on Salai's property , he found his daughter with Pablo by the pool side , he came running to hug her but his daughter stopped him ,asked him not to come any closer to her .

What is this Maria Luise ? You're doing it again , you're hurting your father's feelings ,what's going on with you . I'm your father and who is this to you ?"

"This is Pablo dad , he's my husband ."

"Husband ?" He laughed . "You're too young to be in a relationship Maria Luise , besides ,this guy is crippled , you can not have a relationship with a crippled , he'll be a burden to you ."

"I don't care about what you think of him dad but that's not the reason why I called . I asked you to come here to clarify a few things for me , did you rape a minor ?"