Rodrigo

After asking Natalia to look for the insurance papers in order to get a go ahead with her mother's surgery . Rodrigo went to meet Connie ,asked her how the meeting with Alfonso went ,but from Connie's facial expression , he noticed it wasn't good at all .

"So tell me , have you ever applied for any scholarship or anything like that ? and is it true that when your residential period is out , you will be leaving ?" Connie asked .

"So that's what you were talking about with Alfonso, he's trying to poison your mind against me . Connie you can not let Alfonso Manipulate you ."

Rodrigo realized that Connie was starting to doubt the future of their relationship, he thought of a way of getting back at Alfonso for trying to feed his girlfriend with nonsense , when Connie left furious as she was .Rodrigo thought of Helima .

"Yeah right Helima ,his assistant nurse is a perfect revenge ." He smiled .

Leaving Connie's office , he ran into Victor and Huria . Huria had been tugging Victor by his hand to somewhere , she wanted him to talk to someone so that he could clear the doubts he had about her and Rodrigo .Victor kept on asking where she was taking him , she asked him not to ask questions but simply come with her and as he came along , they ran in to Rodrigo .

"Hello Rodrigo , sorry for bothering you , you know I don't hold a grudge on you that you took Connie from my father ,that's none of my business, but am here so that you clarify something to my boyfriend here , tell him what exactly happened between the two of us when we went to my father's summer house last summer ."

"I didn't know you already have a boyfriend Huria !"

"That's not important , please try to make things clear for me between my boyfriend and I ."

"Don't worry about it doctor." Victor felt uncomfortable , she was too straight forward. "If I had known that she was bringing me here . I wouldn't have come ."

"It's okay Victor . I'm happy that Huria quickly moved on and am willing to tell you everything that happened during that time at the summer house . I remember Huria was finding it hard to organize her books for her first day here at San Pedro university. I helped her then later went out and helped Connie with the dishes , went back inside my room . Huria came ,told me she couldn't sleep in her room because it was quite boring for her to be alone , asked me if she could share a room with me . I agreed, she slept on the bed as I slept on a couch , at least that's exactly what happened ."

"See , nothing happened between the two of us Victor ." She held his left hand tight in hers .

"Can we leave this place ?" Victor felt embarrassed, couldn't believe that he was engaging himself in this .

Huria and Victor got inside the elevator after Rodrigo had left , inside the elevator, she felt hot and the urge to kiss him and eventually she kissed him ,he asked her what that was for , told him it was to tell him that they had to celebrate now that everything has been clarified ,no more misunderstandings. Victor told her they couldn't celebrate yet , he had to help Natalia .

"Natalia again ?" Her mood changed

"Relax . Natalia asked me to help her go to her house, try to find health insurance papers for her mother's surgery and you know the girl is really sad now , so I have to help her ."

"Okay , I will talk to you later ."

When the elevator reached down the last floor, he got out to go to Natalia's house to find the papers leaving Huria heading to the library , reaching Natalia's house , he looked throughout the drawers ,couldn't find the papers, then later he saw a piece which was almost torn out , it was the only piece that proved that her mother's health insurance was cleared , he took the paper to the hospital ,told Natalia who had been keeping an eye on her mother that it was the only thing he could find and hopes it helps .