Manuel's disappearance.

"I know Manuel I barged into your life when you least expected , you're still in love with Fiona , however much am trying to make you realize that am the girl for you , you don't pay attention , am not going to force myself on someone who doesn't love me , so am going out there and look for a job so that I can take care of my Isabelle , I would like to thank you and Fiona for taking care of us," a sound of regret was heard in Adriana's voice .

"But don't forget Isabella is my daughter too , if you're talking about taking care of her , that's my responsibility too, and about Fiona , I've always been clear to you , i never gave you any false hopes ."

"I am the mother of your child , we could make a better family just the three of us but you're throwing that away ." She got off from the table and moved her fully recovered legs towards him .

"Don't start that again , you're contradicting yourself, you know how I feel however you have a point , you're the mother of my child , maybe you should give me time so that we can see what happen next and if you would excuse me , I have to go somewhere ."

"Where are you going ?"

"You know I haven't got a job yet , I have to look for one ."

"All right , best of luck."

Manuel got his jacket and walked out of the apartment , on an almost empty street walking , two men came after him , he saw them but never minded , the men got closer to him on realizing that no one was watching, these two men had a black car that was parking alongside the street and as Manuel passed by closer to their black car that was waiting , grabbed him by his hands , folded them from behind and pushed him inside a car boot that was already open .

Just after the two men locked the car boot and got inside the car , the driver immediately started the car , later the car went far in a remote area , reaching to a much quiet place without any house in view , they stopped the car in-front of a man they found in this quiet place , the three men got out , two opened the boot , the other third one pointed a gun at Manuel as he was being grabbed out of the car just in case he tries to be stubborn .

"We brought your merchandise sir," the man holding a gun told the other man who was standing in front of a car waiting .

"Thank you boys , I hope everyone of you got your share , so now you can leave , I can take charge from here ." It was Lieutenant Rios's voice , he got the gun from the man and pointed it at Manuel , the other men got inside the car and left .

"Godfather !?" Manuel looked so shocked to find out that it was his godfather who ordered his kidnapping .

"What's up Manuel? It's been a long time with out seeing each other , hope you didn't miss me that much son ."

"What do you want ?"

"Nothing I want from you , I just want to teach you a lesson for fooling me , you sent me fake photos that you've killed Raul yet you didn't , and because of that mess you did , I lost my job , i don't have anywhere to stay , the military police is watching over me all the time , because of you my life has turned upside down ."

"I didn't ask you to involve me in your shady business ."

"You talk too much ."

Rios got a ribbon out of his pockets , asked Manuel to tie it around his face , he did what he asked him to do , told him to get inside the car boot of a white Mitsubishi with worn out tyres that was waiting , Manuel asked him at least not to put him behind inside the car boot because he was claustrophobic but he refused , locked him inside and went to a wheel .

Rios drove stopped by a gas station to fill up the tank , Manuel notice that he had stopped by at a gas station , tried to make some noise to alert anyone around , the only man who was around was the gas station attendant and when Rios realized that Manuel might call for alarm , he immediately paid the man and asked him to get his change faster as he helped himself fill the car tank and when the station attendant came back , he was done , after giving him his change , he immediately started the car to a ranch in Cali but close to an a farm from where Manuel found Raul .