Where is Helima ?

As usual .Rodrigo had to present a report of the work he has been doing at the hospital to Helima the head nurse , this time around when he brought the report that morning , he found someone else behind Helima's desk , it was Helima's co-worker ,an assistant to her and her best friend Gloria

"Gloria , what are you doing here and where the hell is Helima ?" He asked .

" Doctor I've been trying to contact her since yesterday but I couldn't reach her . I don't know where exactly she went , it's not like her who leaves without telling me . I even tried to contact her via her Whatsapp account but there was no reply even though she usually replies immediately ,right now am beginning to worry where my friend is ."

"Relax , am sure she will show up , maybe she ran out of battery. I think I will have to give this report to doctor Alfonso myself since Helima isn't around ."

"It's okay . I will handle the rest here in her absence. " She got back on a computer after feeling little calmer .

Rodrigo went to the board room where Alfonso was expected . Alfonso was adjourning the meeting , saw him standing besides the door way as the rest left the room , asked him what the matter was .

"Doctor we have received another patient to diagnose at San Pedro , this patient also died of a failed surgery , we found that due to lack of access to sterilization, nitrogen dioxide was used in excess , wrong surgical procedures were also taken again on this patient just like the rest that were brought before ."

"I think death rates like this are really going high , we should carry out our own investigations on clinics and hospitals that are carrying out these kind of surgeries before the police gets involved ."

"You don't worry about it . I'll do the investigation ."

"You're not going to do it alone , you'll also need Fiona's help , you very well know she's good at this too . I'll let her know." He sat down to organize his papers . "By the way , can you tell me why it's you who's bringing this report to me but not Helima?"

"Helima didn't show up at work today . Gloria told me she has been contacting her since yesterday but she can not reach her . I hope she's fine ."

"Oh is that so ? Anyway , she must be fine, right now you should go and start the investigation. Fiona will join you soon ."

Fiona was inside professor Anderson's class , professor Anderson was reading out the marks from their reports , he first read Victor's report on Pilla . Victor got an A+, he congratulated him as others clapped for him .Fiona got a B+ plus on a soldier she was working with Huria . Huria got an F . Susana got C+ and Natalia got a C+ as well from her report with Ms Belinda before Fiona was assigned the soldier with Huria.

"I think you've made a mistake with my report professor." Huria stood up to complain about an F she had just received .

"What is it about Huria ?" Anderson asked .

"Fiona and I worked on the same patient , she has got a B+ and I have got an F , how is that possible ?"

"Can you give one reason why you think you deserve a B+, don't give me that reason that you worked with Fiona because that's totally lame , you may have worked on a same patient but your reports on that very patient had to be different because a different diagnosis comes out of you two ."

"When I was working with the soldier sir . I noticed the kind of anesthesia state he was in , it reminded me of the day when I had just lost my mother . I was in a similar state , nearly I lost my mind because of my mother's death ."

"And that's why I gave you an F."

"What ? I don't get it ."

"You don't get it , this report of yours ,it's like a novel and in this novel you're the protagonist and the patient is the antagonist, it's about yourself ,it's not about the patient , you're supposed to be the physician in this case not the patient ,so what you're going to do is to rewrite it maybe you will understand that everything is not about you ."