The investigation .

The students and a few doctors who knew nurse Helima were almost dump-struck when they heard about her death , rumours were spreading around about how exactly she died , at the cafeteria .Fiona .Huria .Victor and Natalia were also talking about it .

"I still don't get it , why would Helima go for a surgery yet here at this hospital we carry out surgeries as well , a nurse like her should have known that better ." Victor couldn't figure it out .

"It's not that she didn't know that in this hospital we carry out surgeries too , but someone suggested her that hospital she went to , she was assured that it's cheaper there ." Fiona tried to update them .

"How do you know so much Fiona ?" Natalia asked .

"Well . I have been working on this with doctor Rodrigo . Huria's father asked us to carry out an investigation on these failed surgeries on patients that were brought at the hospital ."

"Oh .I'm forgetting you're great with forensic pathology ." She remarked . "By the way ." Stared at Huria . "There is also another rumour that ,she had a relationship with doctor Alfonso , is that true ? ."

"I don't know about that ." Fiona avoided getting involved with that .

"That's why you always irritate me Natalia , you poke your nose everywhere ." Huria stood up and left the table .

"What is your problem ?" Victor looked furious with her and followed Hurianah .

"Did I do something wrong Fiona ? it's not like I killed her future mother ."

"You're unbelievable." Fiona followed the rest to class leaving her on a table alone .

Huria didn't wait for Victor to find her , she went to her father's office to ask her about the rumours going on that he father had a relationship with Helima . Alfonso confirmed it to her , she asked him why he wasn't able to introduce her to her .

"What I was having with Helima wasn't serious Huria , the two of us were simply having a good time and it was clear for the both of us ."

"But for someone who took a surgery to please you , to look more attractive before you , it's otherwise , it means she loved you but you never loved her back ."

"How was I supposed to know what was going through her mind ? if I had known I would have stopped her but now it's too late , she's gone ."

"Anyway . I'm sorry dad , now I know why you were really devastated when you found out that it was Helima and if you would excuse me I have to leave you alone and work . I have a class ."

"I hope you join me at her funeral , she will be buried in Santa Marta tomorrow , her family finally showed up and claimed her body ."

"We'll see about that ."

Heading to class. Fiona asked Victor if it's a good idea if she told her story to journalists , told him how it was doctor Tatiana's idea .Tatiana thinks it's the only way she can get rid of Baragan .

"Are you crazy girl ? you can not agree to that idea yet , the public hasn't accept you and if you see around here , some of the students are still worried about the fact that they're studying with former guerrillas militants , so think about how exactly it will be when they find out that you're one of them ."

"But doctor Tatiana thinks it will be a great idea to get rid of Baragan once and for all ."

"I know it can be a great idea , you can get rid of Baragan but how about the rest of the world , can you get rid of them ?"

"I think I have to wait ." She thought about it first .

"That's right , you've to wait ."

Just after Huria had left Alfonso's office , a district attorney and a police officer showed up outside his office . Dulcey showed them the way inside , when Alfonso saw them , he showed them the seats.