Chucho , Manuel , Patrick and Marcus

Before the week could even reach to it's end , Mr Chucho the man who moves from one household to another asking for his money from those he owed , payed another visit to the house of the Butsamantes ,Ms Meriya opened ,asked the man what he was doing at her house early that morning.

"Come on woman ,are you the only one in this house who doesn't know that I owe this house a large sum of money ?" He was shocked with Ms Meriya's attitude towards him .

"I know you owe this house money , but we agreed that you will come back on a weekend , it's a Thursday , are you that impatient Mr Chu.... whatever your name is ?"

"It's Chucho and besides , it's my money , I decide when to pick it up ,so are you going to give me my money or not ?"

"All right ." Meriya thought about it . "Come in ,we can not give you your money from outside here ."

As Chucho was coming in ,Nina who was counting the money from her laundry services with the help of her father , hid four hundred thousand pesos in her skirt from the eight hundred thousand she had earned so far , Mr Chucho was asked to sit down and when he sat down ,Mr Miguel gave him four hundred thousand pesos his daughter gave him and Ms Meriya brought one hundred thousand from her savings , they handed over the money to the man .

"Come on guys , this only tallies to five hundred thousand pesos !"

"We will get you the other money next week ." Nina couldn't handle the man's greed .

"Listen to me young girl , you think I didn't see you you." He remembered her hiding some money in her skirts . " I know you're hiding some money in your skirts now , how can I trust you that you will give me my money by next week if you're playing such games with me ."

"Give him the money Nina ." Mr Miguel felt embarrassed , asked his daughter to do what he thought was right .

"But dad , this is for house expenses ." Nina tried to refuse .

"Mr Miguel is this how you raise your daughters ?, so disobedient . "

"You don't have a right to tell us how to raise our daughter Mr. " Meriya raised her voice at him. "Nina give the man his money , don't worry we will make more the next day ."

Nina gave him the other four hundred thousand pesos and Chucho had a smile on his face now that he had nine hundred thousand pesos ,promised to come back soon for the six hundred thousand pesos left ,he asked how they managed to raise the money so soon ,asked them if he could be a partner in their business that was earning them that well , Ms Meriya couldn't let him talk anymore , asked him to leave , in the doorway on his way out , he kept on asking them about their business and begging them to make him a partner or else the next day he was to come back for the six hundred thousand pesos left , still bluffing in the doorway ,Mr Chucho saw two military jeeps coming towards Ms Meriya's house , he forgot about their response to his proposal and the rest of the money , he ran away and from across the street ,he saw two soldiers getting out one of the military jeeps ,went to the house of the Bustamantes and the other two waited from outside ,it was colonel Alzate who had come to ask about doctor Tatiana who had disappeared ,Chucho was surprised that the Bustamantes were friends with the army but to him that wasn't to stop him from getting his money from them whenever he wanted .

Chucho was lucky enough ,on the day he came to harass the Bustamantes, one of the Bustamantes who was believed to be more dangerous towards people like him wasn't around , Fiona was coming back from Cali with army and before getting to her house, she had to meet doctor Tatiana to help her visit Manuel in prison .

And when Manuel and Fiona met at La Modelo , they were excited to see each other again , Fiona told him her latest experience with Marcus and Patrick ,how she got them arrested again without doing anything crazy to them ,even though she could , Manuel was happy for her and asked her not risk anymore ,thanked her for saving his child and her mother .