Finding where Fiona lives.

Fiona is looking for three thousand pesos , the money is to finance her trip with her mother to Medellin , the two were to stay there for at least two days , thinking about the money she spends on her medicine , the expenses in the house , the money wasn't enough to finance there trip to Medellin , her mother suggested they should call Manuel's mother to come over to their house instead .

"No mother , we have to be the ones to meet this woman ,this is the only way on how we can understand her , what she feels , how much she has suffered looking for her child , having her inside our house isn't right , what if she's not what seems to be ."

Chucho's mother was inside their house as they talked about this , grandma Theresa had seen a source of gold in the orange house and that was with 'Bettina' as Nina called herself , she had to know about how she was doing ,whether she had eaten or slept well and in order to do that , had to hang around the Bustamantes , and when she heard that Fiona was having problems with money , she offered to lend her the money .

"Are you sure you can lend the money grandma Theresa ?" Fiona asked .

"Of course my girl , though you have to tell me how much you need and when exactly do you want it."

"It's three thousand pesos granny and I need it pretty soon cause we're leaving in just one day ."

"The truth is ." The old lady had some bad news . "I don't have the three thousand pesos but I have an idea,. I can lend out my son's five washing machines to the people in the neighbourhood at only one hundred pesos a day , if we give out two or three today we can raise the money by today or tomorrow."

"Won't Mr Chucho find it a problem that you're doing this for us , you know we don't have a good relationship with him , he might go crazy."

"Don't worry about my son . I can handle him . I am his mother , he has to respect me and bow down to whatever am saying."

"Can we really raise the three thousand pesos in a day granny?" Nina asked . " However at school , when some one is desperately in need of money or wants to sell something really fast , we raffle."

"Raffle!" Ms Meriya looked confused about that . "What's a raffle?" She asked .

"Mother . I can not believe it you don't know this , a raffle is like raising money by selling numbered tickets ,one of those tickets is subsequently drawn at random , the owner of such a ticket turns out to be the winner and in this case , if we're to sell out these tickets , the winner can have the washing machines for longer hours probably days ."

"Ms Theresa , do you see how smart my girl is ? How should I have known that?" She smiled .

"I like her idea too , if we're to lend these washing machines at one hundred pesos , it will take us long to raise the money but if we raffle , we can raise the money pretty fast." She nodded her head . "Wait Nina , how much is each ticket ?"

"It has to be one hundred pesos each , am I not right Nina ?" Fiona asked .

"Of course at one hundred pesos each , we can raise the money fast ." She agreed at one hundred pesos.

The three sisters went out and printed the tickets that afternoon , later they began distributing the raffles among the people in the neighborhood , five winners were expected from these raffles, by the time they got the winners , they had already raised more than three thousand pesos , the money for the trip was ready . Ms Theresa whispered to Nina that the amount left was to help her get her into a television interview .

Among the five washing machines in Chucho's store , only four were raffled , one was left at home inside the store . Chucho wasn't at home by the time all his washing machines were taken away , he was looking for some money from the people he believed to owe , met one of the neighbors , asked her why she was taking too long to pay him what he owes her , the woman told him she paid the debt and also rented out hers to his mother , she then began asking for her money from him . Chucho felt more irritated with his mother and walked away right after the woman began asking for her money , went straight back home , never wanted to start an argument with his mother though he felt like she was hurting him, thought of selling at least one of his washing machines to finance his needs , going inside the store room where he kept the washing machines , he was shocked to find only one washing machine among the five he knew were present .