Fiona's New Job

On the day of another semester , before reaching San Pedro university , Fiona decided to check on her messages , scrolling throughout her video messages , she found one from Santiago ,expressing how much he's missing her and giving details about the fun he was having in the US ,scrolling further , she found another from Maria Luise Baragan who was telling her that she was back from the United States and they should meet if possible to talk , after seeing those messages , she had her phone back inside her bag and continued on her way to the university.

On her way throughout the hallway , she ran into Huria ,the two were excited to meet each other again after that short holiday , the two began telling each other what they've been up to throughout the holidays .

"You can not imagine Fiona." Huria started . "Victor turned out to be a gentleman ,so helpful , he has always been carrying fruits for me and my father from his fruit store ,can you imagine he even tried to get my father a lover !, And if we always wanted to go out of the house just the two of us , we brought up that topic of getting my father a lover and my father never liked it , immediately he would ask us to leave ,when we get into Victor's truck on our way out , we could laugh ." She enjoyed sharing it all to her friend.

"I know Victor , he's such a nice guy , he really helped me when we got here, he even got me a job at that fruit store though I needed an extra job, and to get that extra job , it was still Victor who helped me get it at a call center ."

"The first time I saw you you two , I thought you were boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Me and Victor ?" She laughed . " We've always been just best friends ,I've never looked at him as a boyfriend , he's like a brother I never had . "

"He's such a nice guy ,he helped my father a lot too , you know my father and Connie are no longer together , it happened that Connie my step mother is in love with Rodrigo my ex boyfriend ,those two have been making a fool out of my father ."

"What?" Fiona got surprised . "Seriously Huria !, am really sorry about that , professor Rodrigo is no saint at all , first he sleeps with Natalia and now he's your step mother's lover ."

"I know ,oh by the way , how about you ?,what happened to you during your holidays ?"

"Well me !" She remembered Marcus and Patrick . " Nothing much happened to me except that I lost my job at the call center , now I don't know how I will cope up with the expenses at my house ."

"How about your parents ?"

"It's only my mother who is working and now she's pregnant , so it's really hard , if I can find a job right now , it will be the best thing I can achieve at the beginning of this semester ."

"Don't worry about that , I think I have an idea , am going to talk to my father , maybe he can find you a job , he has enough contacts ."

"Really Huria !, that will be great and thank you ." She looked so excited and gave her a hug .

After classes , Huria went to her father's office ,told him about Fiona's situation ,Alfonso asked her to let Fiona see him ,promised to find something for her ,she went and told Fiona who was leaving the classroom that her father wanted to talk to her , Fiona asked if he had found her a job ,Huria told her that she didn't know , all she was aware of was that her father wanted to talk to her .

Fiona went to Alfonso's office , Dulcey told her that the doctor was expecting her so she should enter and on Knocking on Alfonso's door , Fiona was asked to enter ,told to have a sit .

"I think Huria is beginning to make use of her time very well ."

"I don't get it doctor ." Fiona got a little confused with the start of the doctor's conversation.