Fiona and Huria make up , Helima found .

Days went by , Fiona started living with Manuel in their apartment , the two were sleeping together on the same bed with Isabella between them , throughout a morning hour .Fiona usually dressed up from the living room before she could leave for the university. Manuel woke up late to go out and look for a job , he had started leaving the baby with a lady who Fiona had found to be a nanny for the child , the lady didn't live far away from their apartment, it was a walk away to her apartment .

Fortunately, throughout his search around the city. Manuel managed to get a job for himself at bakery.

On his first day after work , he spared some more time and made cupcakes ,went home with them ,getting home , he packed them in a container and gave them to Fiona that evening . Fiona was to take them to take them to school the next day so that they could earn some money from them .

On his second day at work in the kitchen ,after mixing yeast ,adding a liquid , beating the mixture ,stir the remaining flour and knead the dough . Manuel needed a knife to cut it into pieces ,he didn't have one and couldn't even see one around , he saw a colleague in her white apron , skid resistant closed toe shoes , a white skull cap and disposable gloves , she had finished using hers , he asked her if he could use her knife for a few seconds , she told him to come next time well prepared ,she could not share her knife with anyone , that it brought bad luck , maybe the next day she might get fired .Manuel chuckled on hearing that .

"You got to be kidding me , where did you get that idea ?" He asked .

"Anyway am just kidding." The girl smiled . "You can use mine but next time come with yours ,okay?"

"Okay."

He got the sharp knife ,dusted the dough with flour for easier cutting , held the dough steady with the free hand and began cutting quickly so that the knife doesn't come along with the dough , he slashed deep in order to avoid the tear or a blow in the dough .when he was done he returned the knife to it's owner and thanked her for being patient with him.

After work ,as usual , he had to take a bus on his way back home , was surprised to see the same girl who told him that sharing knives brings bad luck on the same bus with him , before he could go and say 'hello' to her ,he received a call from Fiona telling him about the sells from the cupcakes at school , she asked him to make more .Manuel told her he was bringing more and just after he had hanged up ,the girl from the work came and said 'hello' , the two started introducing themselves to each other. Melisa Munoz was her name , she dropped out of school because she got pregnant from her previous boyfriend , her mother helped her get a job at the bakery to care of her girl called 'Beto' who she leaves with her mother , getting out of the bus . Manuel also told her about how he had a daughter called 'Isabella' who was under a care of a nanny whenever he gets to work , and he was doing his best to take care of her , the two realized they had a same goal and that is to take care of their children. Melisa had to break off , she had reached a way to her home, said goodbye to each other and promised to talk more at work. Manuel continued to walk to his apartment .

For Fiona , having let Manuel know about the sells from their cupcakes after her classes , she got off from her phone , went to find doctor Rodrigo to continue with their investigation, both stopped by at Gloria's desk , looking through the report files , reports from the previous patients that were brought at the hospital due to failed surgeries and reports of those who nearly died because of these failed surgeries , they found out that majority of the patients came from hospital De San Jose , an hospital nearby San Pedro . Fiona suggested that they should start from that very hospital before they could proceed to other hospitals.

Rodrigo went and carried out a DNA test to find out the identity of the last patient they received, once he got the identity of the patient and the name of the hospital from where she took the surgery , he gave the details to Fiona .