Pilla .

Despite the new assignments that were handed in to professor Anderson , a few of the students had to continue with their old assignments in order to come up with the right reports . Huria was one of those who had to continue her report with the soldier called Munoz , she went to check on him , asked him how he had been doing ,whether he slept very well , loves the environment in the hospital and soldier answered all the questions very well however he also wanted to know about something from her .

"Doctor ." He held himself tight on his crutches inside his room . "Do you think the other girl with curly hair will come today ?"

"Fiona !  Haven't seen Fiona for the whole day but I don't understand , are you flirting with her ?"

"No , like I told you , she's a nice girl , she has that tendency of being discreet , sometimes it's lovely seeing her around with all the discretion around her ."

"Am I not enough for you ?"

"It's not like that doctor . I really like your curiosity , anyway let's forget that , you've asked me about the environment here , trust me, am tired of these walls , it's totally boring in here . I need to go somewhere and have some fun ."

In the next room . Natalia was assigned Pilla . Pilla was Santiago and Victor's patient before Santiago left the university , she was back in the hospital for further a check up of her morbid obesity , she had become resistant to insulin ,had sleep respiratory problems and depression . Anderson chose Natalia to keep an eye on her as she made her report from her routine check ups , that very afternoon as Huria was in the other room, when she was done writing her report as usual about how she was doing . Pilla asked her if she was going out .

"How do you know that am going out Pilla ?" Natalia didn't expect such a question from a patient who has always been locked in her room ,who always felt left out .

"I can see lip stick on your mouths , you don't usually come here wearing lip stick ."

"Well you're right , am going out , done studying and making these reports , so why not going out and have some fun ."

"Do you mind if I come with you ?"

"What ?" She chuckled . "Are you crazy or something ? you're not well besides you're not supposed to drink because of your health ."

"I promise I won't drink ."

While talking . Huria and the soldier came and knocked at the door . Natalia opened it and pleaded to Hurai to convince Pilla to stop convincing her about going out with her since she wasn't well . Hurai asked Pilla why she wanted to go out with her , she told her she was bored inside the hospital , all she wanted was to feel a different environment.

"Strange , am taking my soldier here for a walk because he was also bored inside his room and now you Pilla !"

"Okay, here is the thing ." Munoz thought of something as he Stared at Pilla , "Why don't the four of us choose a place ,go out together and enjoy ourselves ."

"No ,no ,no, no . I can not risk her health .I'll be in a bigger trouble ." Natalia refused .

"I promise Natalia . I won't take anything that will risk my health ."

"We have a deal ?" She asked

"It's a deal ."

That evening , the four of them were at the Pool night club , got a table and asked the waiter for aguardiente for Natalia , rum for Huria ,a cold chela for the soldier and a bottle of soda for Pilla , looking around . Natalia was surprised to see Connie . Sylvia .Rodrigo and Anderson inside the club too , she tapped Huria and pointed her to their table .