Fiona .

After Manuel's arrest , Fiona thought about the kind of a room he would be kept in , usually prison cells are small and dark , Manuel claustrophobic as he was , he could be finding it hard to be in there , Fiona had to think of something to help him , she remembered sometime back when still living at St Mary's Orphanage , she once asked Manuel if he could see a psychiatrist about the matter but the two never got a chance to talk more and see a psychiatrist about matter due to all that had been going on , she thought of Professor Fuentes with whom she had just opened herself to recently , also thought about doctor Tatiana and colonel Alzate but for now she was mad at both of them for not doing enough to help Manuel.

"Come in ," professor Fuentes tilted his head a little from the book he was reading , told the one knocking on the door to come in .

"How are you doctor ?" Fiona came in , closed the door and sat down .

"What can I do for you this time Fiona ?"

"Doctor I wonder if you remember a guy called Manuel, I talked about him last time when I told you my problem , Manuel has been helping me with this case against a certain colonel called Baragan who can not stop harassing me , he went out there to help a witness in this case free from Baragan's wrath , he brought this witness called Raul to Bogota to testify against Baragan , lucky enough he did give his statement but on his way to leave the country , Raul was kidnapped and killed by Manuel's godfather , now Manuel's godfather is trying to frame him for the murder of Raul , I know solving this case will take a little while but my concern here is that Manuel is going to be kept in a smaller room and that's not something good for him because he's claustrophobic, I don't know if you can do something about it to help him , maybe he can be put in a bigger cell or something ."

"That's quite serious Fiona but don't worry , I'll find something to do for you , however let me ask you a question , do you know where exactly Manuel was taken ?"

"La Modelo," she remembered the conversation she had with one of the police men when she asked where he was being taken .

"Okay , let me see what I can do ."

"Thank you doctor," she got up to leave his office .

Just when she had left Fuentes's office , she received a call from home , Monica was telling her that their mom has just got cramps , it was only the two of them at home with Ramon and they didn't know what to do .

Earlier before Monica made a call to Fiona , at Ms Meriya's house , while Nina and Monica were on the rooftop trying to learn how to use their new washing machine , downstairs across the streets , Monica saw Ramon coming to their house , she ran down excited to open the door for him, Ms Meriya was the first to get to the door , opened it and asked the boy what he was doing at her house , asked him whether she never told him not to show up again at her house, Ramon told her he had to come to check on them and see whether their washing machine was doing well .

"The machine is fine , so you can go home now , go ,go, home boy ." Ms Meriya insisted .

"Come on mom , we don't even know how the machine works , Nina is up there fidgeting with it , she might even spoil it ,let Ramon come in and show us how exactly it works ."

"We have the instructions that came along with the machine , we will learn on our own so go home now boy , just go ," slowly she pushed the door to close .

"Okay Ms Meriya , I will go , please take care ," Ramon turned around to leave though disappointed since his plan to talk to Monica had been sabotaged.

As Ramon was leaving , Ms Meriya began feeling a sharp pain in her tummy because of her pregnancy and eventually fell down , Ramon immediately came back and held her , Monica and Nina who had come back from the rooftop asked her if they could take her to the hospital , she told them to call Fiona , Monica went back inside from the door and called Fiona , when Fiona heard about her mother's situation , she immediately came back home, told mother that they had go to the hospital right away , Ms Meriya told them it was just a temporary pain , it was to go away but Fiona insisted they go to the hospital .