Getting Peter out of the hospital

From last night's conversation on a dinner table at Ms Glades house . Ignasia realized that the only way he could get rid of Fiona and get his money without anyone's suspicion was to use mercury , but how to get mercury , how to use it and how to convince Fiona to take it as her medication were the questions on his mind .

That morning while carrying his usual duty he had been doing for the past two days at the landslide scene , he saw another doctor on a computer carrying out a research on something ,when he was done using the computer , he asked him if he could also use it , the doctor told him to take his time , siting down on a computer , he began searching about how methlymercury can be bad for the body , what it does to the body if taken in ,how it gets inside the body and the possible areas where to get it around Choco .

Doing all this on a computer . Natalia was watching him though she wasn't sure of what he was researching about , she didn't mind him , just continued with her work .

The person on whom he was planning to make this attack was on her way back to Hospital Eduardo Santos for more questions to Peter before she could transfer him to Bogota , when they met again . Peter told her for him to say anything more , he had to leave the hospital first . Fiona told him it was what she was working on and explained to him how it was going to be done , told him in order to get him out of the hospital , he had to fake a serious illness which needs an hospital with better facilities and such hospitals can only be found in Bogota or any other city but not Choco . Peter agreed to do so, she gave him her phone number , told him if he's in need of anything or ready to talk , he should call her immediately because she was still around in town . Peter agreed to call when he's ready . Fiona had to get back to her work at the scene.

Leaving the hospital , a dark haired nurse with a face mask around her kept her eyes on her as she walked towards the exit door , it was Segura , just as she vanished from the exit door , the nurse went inside Peter's room .

"Did you tell her anything ?" She asked as she got out a knife from one of the two front pockets of her uniform . "You're warned Mr , if you tell her anything , you will be killed and I think right now you should be transferred to another room ."

Peter realized that the nurse with a face mask was a fake , she was from the guerrillas , began shouting out for a real nurse to come . Segura continued warning him not to dare open his mouth ,he was to regret it , her threats didn't stop him ,continued shouting for someone to come and help , before she could start pushing the stretcher he was on to move him to another room, she heard footsteps coming , it was another nurse coming , probably the real nurse , she didn't panic , walked out slowly , through the door way the two nurses bumped into each other , the real nurse asked her what's happening , told her that the patient was getting a bit uneasy ,tried to attend to him but he wouldn't respond , asked her if should could to take care of him instead because she had to attend to other patients , the real nurse agreed and gave way for her to leave . Peter didn't alert the real nurse that the nurse who was leaving wasn't a nurse , he knew it would blow in to his face , she could instantly kill both of them , later Segura left the hospital without anyone stopping her .

When the real nurse got to Peter to see what was happening . Peter told her to take a piece of paper from his pocket and call Fiona , the nurse asked him who Fiona was , simply urged her to use her phone and call the number on the piece of paper , the nurse did what the patient had asked her to do , dialed Fiona's number who hadn't gone far from the hospital .

"What is it now Peter ?" She answered the call right after the nurse handed the phone to the patient . "Are you ready to tell me everything ?"

"Tabna you need to get me out of here as soon as possible . I think they know now that I've already opened my mouth ."